Siragusa "How did he throw that ball?!"

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":l4gq2aw1 said:
253hawk":l4gq2aw1 said:
Yeah the stupid ticker cuts off the very best view of it right there on the sideline, but it looks like it was a catch...

EnviousEsteemedGreatwhiteshark

BouncyYoungBeauceron.gif
Looks like a catch to me. Damn, it's so weird to see what I have believed since 2012 in Kansas City actually coming true right before my eyes in real games.

Russell is elite. The next step is legendary because with the current situation on offense he has to be. It's pretty exciting to be honest.

Remember this boys. I did say Lockett was the real deal from the start so I guess 2 for 2 isn't bad?

Where's that laundry list of QB's some of the haters were parading out here when the OL was sucking wind and Bevell hadn't established a quicker-hitting scheme? I believe the usual options like Brady, Manning and Luck populated the list, plus such dubious selections as Romo, Carr, Newton, etc.

Is TheRealDtm sitting in a corner sucking on his thumb right now? Poor fella.

themunn

Reaction score
Damn I'm glad somebody posted the gif of that - I thought in realtime he got his feet down but the replays were inconclusive.

olyfan63

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3amzwudd said:
Where's that laundry list of QB's some of the haters were parading out here when the OL was sucking wind and Bevell hadn't established a quicker-hitting scheme? I believe the usual options like Brady, Manning and Luck populated the list, plus such dubious selections as Romo, Carr, Newton, etc.

Cam dubious? Newton is having a brilliant year. Proved it against us. I think he's in that elite conversation now, particularly when his running is factored in. What are they now, 13-0, good shot for 16-0, with Cam's play being the biggest difference, IMO. Not saying I'd prefer him over Wilson, only that he's having an MVP year, including having beaten Wilson and the Hawks on the road. Looks like the playoffs will go through Carolina, so with any luck Russell will get another shot.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
olyfan63":129jwrz9 said:
HawKnPeppa":129jwrz9 said:

Cam dubious? Newton is having a brilliant year. Proved it against us. I think he's in that elite conversation now, particularly when his running is factored in. What are they now, 13-0, good shot for 16-0, with Cam's play being the biggest difference, IMO. Not saying I'd prefer him over Wilson, only that he's having an MVP year, including having beaten Wilson and the Hawks on the road. Looks like the playoffs will go through Carolina, so with any luck Russell will get another shot.
Worst 13-0 team in history bar none and it will be fact in 5 weeks. Payback is coming on so many levels that you might not even now how to count that high. It's coming believe it.

Wilson is having a better season then Cam and it will be proven in Charlotte like usual. If Seattle was in that joke of a division and Carolina in ours we'd be 10-3 no question and they'd be 11-2 at best. And that is being nice.

I love how it's stacking up to be like the Giants versus New England. We're going to take their soul just like the 49ers. It's going to be epic when we beat Carolina and Arizona then Pittsburgh in Santa Clara. The NFL might fold over the furor.

Remember when the NFCE was brutal and broke the AFC like candy? Well that's the NFCW now. Records mean nothing. Performance under pressure means everything. So do you pick Cam over Russell when it actually means something?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2i37eyl8 said:
Wilson is having a better season then Cam and it will be proven in Charlotte like usual. If Seattle was in that joke of a division and Carolina in ours we'd be 10-3 no question and they'd be 11-2 at best. And that is being nice.

This makes no sense. I think you're trying to slam the Panthers and say the Seahawks are better, but you actually say the opposite.

evergreen

Reaction score
It was a td. Couldn't tell on fox as stated. It felt like a td too. Almost like the hail Mary two pointer too.

seattlesportsfan24

Reaction score
I distinctly remember hoping for a replay to be shown in the AMPLE time in between plays. FOX showed one, at it only showed Baldwin's torso and hands, no feet, and the announcers never seemed to question if it could have been a catch.

Not trying to be a conspiracy-monger here (although I have been known to dabble in such affairs), just recalling what I observed from FOX. It irritates me even more now.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
seattlesportsfan24":1ygkdl17 said:
I distinctly remember hoping for a replay to be shown in the AMPLE time in between plays. FOX showed one, at it only showed Baldwin's torso and hands, no feet, and the announcers never seemed to question if it could have been a catch.

Not trying to be a conspiracy-monger here (although I have been known to dabble in such affairs), just recalling what I observed from FOX. It irritates me even more now.

It seemed odd to me as well. And end zone grab but only a upper half camera angle. Then not much discussion about it after that. Weird to say the least. Especially since it was ACTUALLY A CATCH.

I personally dont watch other games besides hawk games. Not much time for any more than that. Does this happen elsewhere as well?

themunn

Reaction score
olyfan63":2r7hlfzu said:
HawKnPeppa":2r7hlfzu said:

Cam dubious? Newton is having a brilliant year. Proved it against us.

20/36 (56% completion) for 269 yards, 1 TD and 2 INTs is brilliant?

I'll admit, he had an awesome 4th quarter against us, (11 of 13 for 157 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs), but for 3 quarters he did jack**** (9 of 23 for 112 yards and 2 INTs - a QB rating of just 18.8).

Don't let the Andrew Luck effect fool you, our offense completely capitulated in the second half of that game.

253hawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/theryanmichael/status/676957114045173761[/tweet]

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
My favorite pic from that game

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 276