Siragusa "How did he throw that ball?!"

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I'm speechless!! It appeared that the second foot was out of bounds when I was watching it live. This video shows otherwise however!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
That is a TD, my friends.

That should have been one of the best plays of the year, but it will never be recognized as that because it was an "incompletion". Too bad it wasn't challenged by Pete. TD all the way.

Cartire

Reaction score
Wow. 100% TD. I wonder why Baldwin didn't protest to Pete.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
WOW.. that second foot did tap down.

Amazing catch. Didn't Doug wind up scoring on the drive anyway?

Also.. good lord at Harris' attempt at a block on that play.

253hawk

Reaction score
Yeah, he scored a few plays later anyway; his second TD where his helmet came off.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
That was a TD, but if Harris had made that block even a little bit it would have been an easy one and the officials wouldn't have missed it.

Rocket

Reaction score
ivotuk":3e1oqi6z said:
The "throw away" where Russell actually threw from an awkward position, man in his face hitting him, and he almost hits ADB for a TD? How the hell did he throw that ball?! :fam:
He did it because he's a Carrington... they be bad-asses.

idahohawk

Reaction score
This thread epitomizes ADB in the best way possible. He gets robbed of one of the best catches of the season, only to come back and score later. I love the way ADB is in sync w/ Russ playing with a chip on his shoulder. Good stuff.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
253hawk":2s7kkjkb said:
Yeah the stupid ticker cuts off the very best view of it right there on the sideline, but it looks like it was a catch...

EnviousEsteemedGreatwhiteshark

BouncyYoungBeauceron.gif
Looks like a catch to me. Damn, it's so weird to see what I have believed since 2012 in Kansas City actually coming true right before my eyes in real games.

Russell is elite. The next step is legendary because with the current situation on offense he has to be. It's pretty exciting to be honest.

Remember this boys. I did say Lockett was the real deal from the start so I guess 2 for 2 isn't bad?

Brett

Reaction score
formido":19qsepys said:
This was a CATCH.

Anyone with GamePass, choose 9:15 from the 3rd quarter plays menu. Set the playback to "SLOW". Watch from the back angle as Baldwin gets both feet in bounds.

I wish they'd challenged this because it would have been on everyone's highlight reel for the week.

i have Gamepass and I was wondering how to get in slow motion ? I found your mark of 9:15 in 3rd Qtr but I am having trouble locating the slow option.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Brett":kjeacfco said:
formido":kjeacfco said:
This was a CATCH.

Anyone with GamePass, choose 9:15 from the 3rd quarter plays menu. Set the playback to "SLOW". Watch from the back angle as Baldwin gets both feet in bounds.

I wish they'd challenged this because it would have been on everyone's highlight reel for the week.

i have Gamepass and I was wondering how to get in slow motion ? I found your mark of 9:15 in 3rd Qtr but I am having trouble locating the slow option.

Think it only shows up in broadcast mode. Not in the coach's film (which seems completely intuitive, right?).

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":qukf1jlz said:
Holy schnikies, that was a catch! What a throw and catch for what would have been (save for the on-field call) a play of the week! Robbed.
What did you expect? Seriously, we need to dominate or win bullshit games for years like Carolina and New England. Pick your path. I'm good with either given we're going to beat them both when it means something.

I really hope Carolina goes 16-0. Yes please. A worse faux team I have never seen. Book it and deal with it.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3dgfdjvd said:
Also.. good lord at Harris' attempt at a block on that play.

Naaaaaw, I really didn't need to hear that! Let Coleman have most of the carries unless Harris can get his 'stuff' together.

Latest posts