Since SF is in....

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":lb18ezy0 said:
Marvin49":lb18ezy0 said:
WilsonMVP":lb18ezy0 said:
IF SF wins they have to play in Seattle

Only if the Saints lose in round 1.
That's done given they play Philadelphia outdoors and on the road.

Philly has had a pretty bad home record this year, to be fair. Saints have been a shaky road team, to be sure, but I wouldn't say playing at home actually is helping the Eagles as much as other teams in the playoffs.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
True about Philadelphia but New Orleans is straight horrible outside and have never won a playoff game on the road regardless of location.

googoodan

Reaction score
The forty whiners are the team I would least like to play in the divisional round.

Hawks get the easy win on Saturday
We get the tough physical game on Sunday
Then we travel to Seattle for the NFCCG
Lemme guess, our running game will be completely crippled again to make for the perfect repeat of 2005

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
googoodan":yu6mxiti said:
The forty whiners are the team I would least like to play in the divisional round.

Hawks get the easy win on Saturday
We get the tough physical game on Sunday
Then we travel to Seattle for the NFCCG
Lemme guess, our running game will be completely crippled again to make for the perfect repeat of 2005
Don't look now but it seems Percy is back. Chew on that kitty, kitty..meow.

chris98251

Reaction score
Actually we will have a faster better cover Linebacker to Shadow Steve Smith all day and piss him off :)

chris98251

Reaction score
I think all of them are faster and better at coverage then the 2005 group. But wasn't Bentley the guy we used on him all game, played mostly special teams.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":2e7naske said:
I think all of them are faster and better at coverage then the 2005 group. But wasn't Bentley the guy we used on him all game, played mostly special teams.
I don't remember to be honest..:(

chris98251

Reaction score
Well regardless it was a gamble that paid off, nobody would even think a LB would cover him, basically it was Browner on him all game on the line frusterating him to where he took himself out of the game by shutting himself down.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":375fun9c said:
Well regardless it was a gamble that paid off, nobody would even think a LB would cover him, basically it was Browner on him all game on the line frusterating him to where he took himself out of the game by shutting himself down.
We will just use a gameplan similar to New Orleans just put Sherman or Maxwell on him and let the linebackers and Thurmond handle the rest.

googoodan

Reaction score
chris98251":3kige06t said:

A third of your defense was on him. We didn't have a single receiver who could take advantage of being open all game long. The fact that all four of our RBs were out and we had a back up ST gunner at RB really didn't help.

googoodan

Reaction score
chris98251":296vorsu said:
Actually we will have a faster better cover Linebacker to Shadow Steve Smith all day and piss him off :)

*sigh*
Unfortunately, you probably only need a linebacker to cover 34 year old Smitty.

Throwdown

Reaction score
googoodan":3glcl2t1 said:
chris98251":3glcl2t1 said:

*sigh*
Unfortunately, you probably only need a linebacker to cover 34 year old Smitty.

-sings-

His name is... BRUCE.... -snaps fingers in rhythm- Irvinnnnnnn

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
slybry75":lp3d44r7 said:
What would be the hardest schedule for them to have before they come to the Clink?
It's an odd question. Obviously, the HARDEST schedule BEFORE coming to the Clink would be to play TWO games, not one. So that automatically means they go to Green Bay, then Carolina. However, I really don't see NO winning on the road in an outdoor stadium, let alone beating Philly, which is a really underrated team.

I expect if they get past Green Bay, they'll be coming here next.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":3s162dei said:
True about Philadelphia but New Orleans is straight horrible outside and have never won a playoff game on the road regardless of location.

Would you consider the Superbowl a playoff game? The Saints won a superbowl and it was not in the Superdome. It was outdoors in Miami. They have a top 5 defense. Philly is overrated like most teams from the NFC East. I think the Saints will beat the Eagles in Philly.

chris98251

Reaction score
googoodan":1ugkbxvp said:
chris98251":1ugkbxvp said:

A third of your defense was on him. We didn't have a single receiver who could take advantage of being open all game long. The fact that all four of our RBs were out and we had a back up ST gunner at RB really didn't help.

We had one special teams LB on him that had some cover skills that just jammed the hell out of him. Old news but accurate.