SI: The Impossibilities of Russell Wilson

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Dude's on a trajectory to be on that short list when people will remember the greatest QBs in league history. We've been so lucky to have him on the team we watch.

RW4LIFE

Reaction score
And he could be even greater with more direct control over the offensive scheme.

That appears to be happening in earnest this season. Russ is such a nice/respectable guy he's had trouble taking control of the program more IMO.

He's gotten over some of that and wants to make the next few Seahawk seasons his and to that I say AMEN.

Step aside Pete and truly let Russ be Russ because more often than not good things will happen.

Wilson is already a top QB of that last decade in so many ways and over these next few seasons, if he escapes serious injury, he'll enter the pantheon of top QB's of all time. (Some might say he's already there and he just might be.)

In Wilson we Trust.

chris98251

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is in a situation very much like Bob Greise was in Miami, go ahead and look him up youngens, Don Shula was his Coach.

You had to see that team play to appreciate Greisie's talents. Not going to Knock Shula, his system worked much like ours does. But there is a sacrifice that some players make for it to work.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Gotta' go swoop this issue up. Sounds like a great article. I think it's time to put the bed the whole "Russ doesn't get respect" thing. It's no secret, other than to a few idiots who still refuse to admit how good he is. But they don't matter anyway.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Until he gets at least a handful of MVP votes, I will continue to believe that he is under-respected

RW4LIFE

Reaction score
bigskydoc":n7850vuz said:
Until he gets at least a handful of MVP votes, I will continue to believe that he is under-respected

No kidding. It's an abomination.

Latest posts