Should I go (to the black hole) ??

Canhawks

Reaction score
As stated earlier,go to the game and don't wear any Hawk gear and enjoy.I know how frustrating it is to be at a home game and having the other teams fans in there colors taunting the fans,its FRUSTRATING.Would never start a fight over it,but totally understand how it causes trouble,that's just the way it is.This is supposed to be fun :D

rigelian

Reaction score
I've been to a couple of Seahawks games in Raider land. If you don't come there decked out in Seahawks colors, cheer your team wildly you'll be fine. However, if you make it clear you're a Seahawks fan you'll be harassed to no end. I watched a couple of fans wearing Kansas City Chief jerseys at one of the games. They basically had 10 Raiders fans following them around, shouting out insults and making their lives miserable the entire game. Luckily the Raiders won, I can't imagine what would have happened if the Raiders had lost the game.

Keep in mind Raiders fans get into fights with each other of small meaningless issues.

hoxrox

Reaction score
rigelian":1r61fpmy said:
I've been to a couple of Seahawks games in Raider land. If you don't come there decked out in Seahawks colors, cheer your team wildly you'll be fine. However, if you make it clear you're a Seahawks fan you'll be harassed to no end. I watched a couple of fans wearing Kansas City Chief jerseys at one of the games. They basically had 10 Raiders fans following them around, shouting out insults and making their lives miserable the entire game. Luckily the Raiders won, I can't imagine what would have happened if the Raiders had lost the game.

Keep in mind Raiders fans get into fights with each other of small meaningless issues.

lol you guys are making me nervous going to this game... I think it will be fine though.

I go to a Raiders bar sometimes and the fans were generally pretty cool - many of them were rooting for us, and loved the fact that we beat the 9ers last year.

9er fans on the other hand... :49ersmall:

SonomaHawk

Reaction score
I'm going with 3 other Hawks fans and will be wearing a jersey. I might make a sign that says "At least we're not Whiner fans"--

but in general, don't be an a-hole and you'll be fine.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Not worth it, will never go there again.

A friend of mine and I, not wearing Seahawks colors, not being too ridiculous with the cheering, in expensive seats, were assaulted -- my friend ended up with a fairly large scar on his nose -- he's a mild mannered guy and was goaded into fighting by the obnoxious jerks there.

"Security" basically recommended we get the hell out of the stadium, did absolutely nothing to the people who attacked him, ditto the cops outside.

Hawkintent

Reaction score
Expect verbal abuse from idiots but by using your brain it is easy to stay out of trouble. But it is better than how candlestick was leaving your seats after the game.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I've been there a couple times and it's not so bad. It's kind of like visiting a zoo full of stoned, yet angry, animals with no teeth.

Ignore the taunts, and don't go looking for fights/arguments.

Your best bet at opposing stadiums is to sit in expensive seats. Those people aren't usually dangerous drooling animals.

One great tip: Park at a BART station out of town and ride the train to the stadium. There's a stop at the stadium that let's you walk from the train directly into the stadium without having to deal with parking lot tailgaters.