Sherm's mom sez

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Bayless apologized to her son and he and Smith gave the Seahawks the props they deserve.

Anybody see this?

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
On first take, yeah, both Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless quoted Sherman and then said, "I'm the idiot." They said the Seahawks wouldn't lose at home for the rest of the season - but Skip still picked the 49ers to win the NFC.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Is Richards mom something special or what? She made him keep his grades up our he couldn't play sports. And she was so nice to everyone in the neighborhood that she earned the local gangs respect and the gangs would not let Richard or his siblings hang out with them. How does anyone do that? Maybe"killing them with kindness" is for real!

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
From her Facebook page.

Beverly Sherman
Good morning, to wake up to Skip Bayless apologizing to my son Richard Sherman & he & Steven A. Smith give our team the props they deserve, has absolutely made my day! Thank you for that!
Now thank you to my son, our team, & our 12's for an awesome job! Congratulations on making history & BEATING SF! I am still elated with joy! Thank you Jesus!
GO HAWKS!!!!!♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Have we ever had a team mom before? Mama Sherm is the best. Gaawd I hope we can lock Richard up long term.

acbass

Reaction score
They ate some serious crow. It was beautiful. Go listen the podcast. Both said they would never pick against us at home ever again. Smith said he was concerned about our offense through the first three quarters. Smith even said if we get home field advantage in the playoffs it's over for everyone. Although, towards the end they still picked SF to win the division.

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
The Shermans visited the 12th Man tailgate prior to last season's Atlanta game. There couldn't be a nicer family. Total class act.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
He actually tweeted that Sherman was having a "Hellacious game"!

Troglodyte still can't spell! Check his twitter page.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
HawkFanNC":350y6pxe said:
The Shermans visited the 12th Man tailgate prior to last season's Atlanta game. There couldn't be a nicer family. Total class act.

Really? I didn't know that... how long before the game, did I leave too early? I left for the stadium about an hour before kickoff.. that would have been so cool..

Side note related to that, I sat 3 or 4 rows in front of KJ Wright's family in that game..

At the Carolina game last week, I sat right behind a bunch of J.R. Sweezy's family. I talked to one guy for a minute - said he was J.R.'s cousin. They all had custom made shirts on that said "ain't easy bein sweezy" - A truism maybe for more than one reason.

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":2hg1hed4 said:
HawkFanNC":2hg1hed4 said:

Really? I didn't know that... how long before the game, did I leave too early? I left for the stadium about an hour before kickoff.. that would have been so cool..

Side note related to that, I sat 3 or 4 rows in front of KJ Wright's family in that game..

At the Carolina game last week, I sat right behind a bunch of J.R. Sweezy's family. I talked to one guy for a minute - said he was J.R.'s cousin. They all had custom made shirts on that said "ain't easy bein sweezy" - A truism maybe for more than one reason.

We were keeping our eyes open at the Panthers game, thinking we might see a Rice or Sweezy family outing. We once sat in the middle of Bobby Engram's family at a Panthers game. Seems like we always have a few guys from the Carolinas.

I think the Sherman family stopped by a couple hours before kickoff. Maybe right after the group photos were taken. Not a lot of fanfare -- they were pretty low key about it. I snagged a picture of Mrs. Sherman and my son.

o2zb.jpg