Seattle vs. Atlanta matchups

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
treefiddy so salty. Here's his congratulatory post in the game day forum.

Attachments

• IMG_2321.JPG
    IMG_2321.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 327

FOGHORN

Reaction score
I am still here. Not salty. Too much salt wouldnt go well with that homecooking. Lol

Good game

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
FOGHORN":1pz3twow said:
I am still here. Not salty. Too much salt wouldnt go well with that homecooking. Lol

Good game

I love it. Losers make excuses no matter the context.

treefidy

Reaction score
100% PI not called, that resulted in a game changing play in favor of the home team.

That's home cooking.

We took it to you in your house and were robbed.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I knew somebody was going to mention the refs. There were several incorrect calls and no calls that went both ways that affected the score.

And on the no-call for PI at the end of the game...those are never called in that situation. You don't get a freebie long pass in the NFL in do or die situations. Sherman did the right thing. Besides, Earl was covering up the view of the officials, so even if it wasn't an automatic no-call situation, it would have been a smart move by Sherman to get away with what he can. That's a championship football play right there. To whine about it is loser talk, and shows how little you know about NFL football.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":3d8ahh0i said:
FOGHORN":3d8ahh0i said:

Good game

No excuses my friend. I have been here all week listening to the finesse team BS, how Wilson would dominate, and the Hawks d was to be feared.

None of that happened. Was a great game between to evenly matched teams. Dont get too cocky. Enjoy the win. No matter the context. A w is a w.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
I like how alot of these Hawks fans forgot the dominate whopping they were going to put on this finesse team instead of recognizing a good game. Matt Ryan still hung 3 TD on this dominant d and did all thile things Wilson was supposed to do.

Congrats. You guys won at home. Hope to see you again down the road. Cheers to a healthy season.

pcbball12

Reaction score
FOGHORN":36p4cia9 said:
I like how alot of these Hawks fans forgot the dominate whopping they were going to put on this finesse team instead of recognizing a good game. Matt Ryan still hung 3 TD on this dominant d and did all thile things Wilson was supposed to do.

Congrats. You guys won at home. Hope to see you again down the road. Cheers to a healthy season.
You guys can keep throwing out excuses. But, we could have plenty of our own. Including the fact that we played without Chancellor or Clark (and Bennett almost the whole 2nd half). Had an extra point blocked, and missed a 20 something yard field goal. There were missed calls on your end as well. The thing is, WE STILL WON...even with every excuse we could use.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Your offense is good. You capitalized on broken coverages. With Chancellor, Clark, and Bennett for the duration this game isn't close.

treefidy

Reaction score
fenderbender123":7twhsbpb said:
I knew somebody was going to mention the refs. There were several incorrect calls and no calls that went both ways that affected the score.

And on the no-call for PI at the end of the game...those are never called in that situation. You don't get a freebie long pass in the NFL in do or die situations. Sherman did the right thing. Besides, Earl was covering up the view of the officials, so even if it wasn't an automatic no-call situation, it would have been a smart move by Sherman to get away with what he can. That's a championship football play right there. To whine about it is loser talk, and shows how little you know about NFL football.

That's on a hail mary. Not a 30 yard pass down field with over a minute to play. Those are ALWAYS called.

Sherman got away with it. It was bull. Enjoy your gift.

treefidy

Reaction score
FOGHORN":2htuvl3s said:
CodeWarrior":2htuvl3s said:
FOGHORN":2htuvl3s said:

Good game

No excuses my friend. I have been here all week listening to the finesse team BS, how Wilson would dominate, and the Hawks d was to be feared.

None of that happened. Was a great game between to evenly matched teams. Dont get too cocky. Enjoy the win. No matter the context. A w is a w.

It's almost like we called this to a t.

Minus the gift.

treefidy

Reaction score
pcbball12":5sjy754x said:
FOGHORN":5sjy754x said:

You guys can keep throwing out excuses. But, we could have plenty of our own. Including the fact that we played without Chancellor or Clark (and Bennett almost the whole 2nd half). Had an extra point blocked, and missed a 20 something yard field goal. There were missed calls on your end as well. The thing is, WE STILL WON...even with every excuse we could use.

At home... by 2...

With a gift to end it.

pcbball12

Reaction score
treefidy":21ar750p said:
fenderbender123":21ar750p said:

That's on a hail mary. Not a 30 yard pass down field with over a minute to play. Those are ALWAYS called.

Actually, PI is almost never called on a hail mary. You were 4th and 10 and he threw up a prayer. Refs aren't bailing out anyone in that situation 95% of the time.

pcbball12

Reaction score
treefidy":3vlg5rqp said:
pcbball12":3vlg5rqp said:
FOGHORN":3vlg5rqp said:

At home... by 2...

With a gift to end it.
Like I said, excuses. You were full health....and still lost to a team that was missing key players. Even IF that PI is called, a FG is not guaranteed. You are acting like the refs actually took points off the board for you guys. We actually did have a no call take points away from us when the PI on Kearse happened. That's a TD with no PI.

treefidy

Reaction score
pcbball12":2cyym1t6 said:
treefidy":2cyym1t6 said:
fenderbender123":2cyym1t6 said:

Actually, PI is almost never called on a hail mary. You were 4th and 10 and he threw up a prayer. Refs aren't bailing out anyone in that situation 95% of the time.

That was not a hail mary. I don't think you know what a hail mary is.

treefidy

Reaction score
pcbball12":3g5mmr1o said:
treefidy":3g5mmr1o said:
pcbball12":3g5mmr1o said:
FOGHORN":3g5mmr1o said:

At home... by 2...

With a gift to end it.
Like I said, excuses. You were full health....and still lost to a team that was missing key players. Even IF that PI is called, a FG is not guaranteed. You are acting like the refs actually took points off the board for you guys. We actually did have a no call take points away from us when the PI on Kearse happened. That's a TD with no PI.

FG is guaranteed.

Laloosh

Reaction score
The greatest gift of all... is you acting like a whiny bitch after your team couldnt get the job done.

pcbball12

Reaction score
That was not a hail mary. I don't think you know what a hail mary is.
Look up what YOU said. You called it a hail mary. I was just reiterating that is not called on a hail mary. If you want to call it a hail mary, that is not called on a hail mary.

NVM, re read it I get what you are saying. Regardless...4th and 10 and he threw it up into double coverage. You aren't getting that call 95% of the time.

pcbball12

Reaction score
FG is guaranteed.
So they don't even have to line up, snap, and kick it they automatically get 3 for being where they are on the field? Which where the ball was would have been like a 50 harder? Ok good to know

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The point is that it was a long pass thrown up for grabs in a do or die situation. Those are almost never called.

Also, thanks for ignoring all the other points I originally made.

Latest posts