Seattle Seahawks 2013 Offensive Line "Highlights"

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
I think I'm done with making these videos. I got banned for 2-3 days because a bunch of people started calling my post:

"The dumbest post name ever"

AND:

"It's too Stupid to respond"

Ya they said all that on my best work when I tried to make some legit off-season discussion

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93894

But ya I'm done now I'm not gonna take the time to try to make custom made videos for my community when I get banned for retaliating against people being down right rude and hateful to me.

They say I'm stupid and I get banned... whatever I quit with my positive contributions.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I used to think that without a good pass rush and a solid OLine no team could be able to take the steps needed to win it all.

I was wrong on the OLine part of the formula and watched our OLine play quite poorly last season, yet the team was finally able to take the big steps needed to get the Championship. Of course the OLine had no continuity b/c of the number of injuries encountered over the season. Week to week there was a new player playing at one position or another across the whole O front. The originating poster makes a valid point that the team won in spite of rather weak OLine play as they were rescued by incredible defensive play a withering pass rush and incredibly strong play from RW and ML. Ultimately life would be better for the Seahawks if our OLine did play better and was able to mash holes for Lynch Turbin or any other RB to bust through and to simply be average rather the atrociously weak at pass protection.

The team sort of won in spite of the OLine last year, sort of like Pittsburgh has done in the past. If they improve some lowlights like those posted above won't be needed to remind us the collective OLine really wasn't very capable last season and they allowed RW to get hit more than he should have been able to be hit, while frequently failing to move the pile uncritical running situations. Even a solid improvement in terms of pass pro will transform Wilson's short passing game and will improve the efficiency of the O. Better continuity will be a good start.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
brimsalabim":273vsusu said:
You guys must not have watched the tape of the Panther game he linked. They were getting heavy pressure rushing just 4.

You do realize that Carolina had a top 2 DL last year right? If I recall correctly they finished with 60 sacks.

ctrcat

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":17gfel1o said:
brimsalabim":17gfel1o said:
You guys must not have watched the tape of the Panther game he linked. They were getting heavy pressure rushing just 4.

You do realize that Carolina had a top 2 DL last year right? If I recall correctly they finished with 60 sacks.

True but that was Star Lotulelei and Kawann Short in the middle as their first snaps as pros. With a year under their belt + everyone else coming back + Kony Ealy I think that's a better front than even the Rams.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
ctrcat":3i1cbbnd said:
EverydayImRusselin":3i1cbbnd said:
brimsalabim":3i1cbbnd said:

True but that was Star Lotulelei and Kawann Short in the middle as their first snaps as pros. With a year under their belt + everyone else coming back + Kony Ealy I think that's a better front than even the Rams.

Yeah I didn't really feel like quibbling between STL/CAR but STL added Aaron Donald wich scares the crap out of me.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Tokadub":tm5c305k said:
I think I'm done with making these videos. I got banned for 2-3 days because a bunch of people started calling my post:

"The dumbest post name ever"

AND:

"It's too Stupid to respond"

Ya they said all that on my best work when I tried to make some legit off-season discussion

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93894

But ya I'm done now I'm not gonna take the time to try to make custom made videos for my community when I get banned for retaliating against people being down right rude and hateful to me.

They say I'm stupid and I get banned... whatever I quit with my positive contributions.

You tried to do the right thing...the wrong way. And don't ignore how you responded.