Seahawks vs Tom Brady

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
But he won, and did what he had to when it mattered. Something he's quite capable of still doing. This is Tom Brady we are talking about.

toffee

Reaction score
I seem to remeber us not being able to tackle or stop Edelman.
Very true, many reasons led to we being behind in the 4th quarter with very little time on the clock, and similarly many more reasons why our offense were on their 1 yard line. At that point, we had multiple opportunity to score, either ran the ball, complete a pass in the endzone would win the game. The fact remains that we didn't run the ball, and we throw an INT, we waste multiple opportunities.

Whatever happened before the INT could all be nullified by scoring that TD, except our QB threw an INT.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I am guessing you didn't either, because outside of the last drive Brady looked like dog shit.
WRONG! He looked like "Runny Dog Shit on Hot Pavement!"

Bucs have NO running game, which will make it easier for our defense. Mike Evans and others are beat to hell, and they struggled to hold on to the ball.

I think we Smoke 'Em in Munich

toffee

Reaction score
WRONG! He looked like "Runny Dog Shit on Hot Pavement!"

Bucs have NO running game, which will make it easier for our defense. Mike Evans and others are beat to hell, and they struggled to hold on to the ball.

I think we Smoke 'Em in Munich
You mad bro? lol

CPHawk

Reaction score
Very true, many reasons led to we being behind in the 4th quarter with very little time on the clock, and similarly many more reasons why our offense were on their 1 yard line. At that point, we had multiple opportunity to score, either ran the ball, complete a pass in the endzone would win the game. The fact remains that we didn't run the ball, and we throw an INT, we waste multiple opportunities.

Whatever happened before the INT could all be nullified by scoring that TD, except our QB threw an INT.
Should have never been a pass play. So dumb. I hate reliving it. If mr unlimited wanted the mvp, he should have ran it in.

toffee

Reaction score
I am hoping for some coverage sacks, GOAT is known for getting rid of the ball fast, so he is hard to sack despite his lack of athleticism. Coverage sack is another story, GOAT throwed the ball 40+ times a game, if our secondary plays well enough, GOAT may be forced to hold the ball longer. A 5 sacks games will do wonders to 46 years old bones, may help him to see retirement in different light.

evergreen

Reaction score
And Edleman stayed in after his concussion. Not fair. Missed Burley so bad.