Seahawks vs Tom Brady

toffee

Reaction score
I seem to remeber us not being able to tackle or stop Edelman.
Respectfully I do not agree, we could and should won regardless of whatever happened 59 minutes of the game, if Wilson made that throw, we won. If Wilson hand the ball to Marshawn, we probably won. IF Wilson ran the ball by himself, we probably won.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
PC has shown amazing coaching skills without RW but this is a ridiculous narrative. Defense was bad second half, Avril got injured, unless someone proves that RW changed the play call the loss wasn't on him.
After all "Sai & Done" his Shit play, & LOSS >>WAS<< INDEED ON HIM.
>>He<<was the one who THREW the Pick...Not Pete...Not Bevell...WILSON OWNS IT!

CPHawk

Reaction score
Respectfully I do not agree, we could and should won regardless of whatever happened 59 minutes of the game, if Wilson made that throw, we won. If Wilson hand the ball to Marshawn, we probably won. IF Wilson ran the ball by himself, we probably won.
We lost when Avril got hurt. Wilson play sucked, but Cliff was dominating the pats OL before he went out.

Last edited:

mikeak

Reaction score
Regardless, if Wilson made that throw, we won. If Wilson hand the ball to Marshawn, we probably won. IF Wilson ran the ball by himself, we probably won.
He made the throw

His fourth string receiver was bumped out of the way by the defender

Reactions: FPD

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
PC has shown amazing coaching skills without RW but this is a ridiculous narrative. Defense was bad second half, Avril got injured, unless someone proves that RW changed the play call the loss wasn't on him.
I've always kinda thought that Browner was the reason they knew the play.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Should be a hell of a battle. I wouldn't count Brady out, even if he's looked off this year. Doing that is a huge mistake, and there's no way in Hell this team doesn't respect the hell out of the guy and this opponent.

renofox

Reaction score
Should be a hell of a battle. I wouldn't count Brady out, even if he's looked off this year. Doing that is a huge mistake, and there's no way in Hell this team doesn't respect the hell out of the guy and this opponent.
Judging by the game last night, Brady is still playing well. If he had 1 receiver that could actually catch a football the Bucs would have walked away with that game in the 1st half.

If his receivers learn to catch this week, it will be a tough W for the Seahawks this weekend.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I expect a Hawks victory. Tampa Bay is... bad. But, I'll never count out an NFL team, especially one with a QB named Tam Brawdy.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
The big thing about Brady is that he is the GOAT. No single QB has ever, all by himself been such a threat. Not saying we can't beat him or that we won't. Just saying that there is no single QB has more ability to single handedly beat another team. Gotta take any team with him behind center very seriously...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Oh god, this again. So the defense didn't give up a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter??? Funny how that somehow didn't actually happen and didn't have ANYTHING to do with them losing.
That was Feb. of 2015, and this lame argument still. There were SEVERAL reasons they lost. Defense gave up a 10 point lead in the 4th, horrible play call at the end, bad throw, bad execution, not playing add on with a 10 point lead, losing Avril and Lane, several LOB guys playing hurt etc.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Oh god, this again. So the defense didn't give up a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter??? Funny how that somehow didn't actually happen and didn't have ANYTHING to do with them losing.
That was Feb. of 2015, and this lame argument still. There were SEVERAL reasons they lost. Defense gave up a 10 point lead in the 4th, horrible play call at the end, bad throw, bad execution, not playing add on with a 10 point lead, losing Avril and Lane, several LOB guys playing hurt etc.
Seriously, So many people want to argue about the last play, but there were lots of reasons the Hawks ultimately lost. It’s a team sport after all.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Absolutely. Just way too many guys playing hurt, losing Avril and Lane changed it all. Not playing add on, defense giving up 10 point lead. Offense not playing add on. Lame play call, horrible execution by Russ, Lockette and Kearse. And honestly, an incredible defensive play.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
The big thing about Brady is that he is the GOAT. No single QB has ever, all by himself been such a threat. Not saying we can't beat him or that we won't. Just saying that there is no single QB has more ability to single handedly beat another team. Gotta take any team with him behind center very seriously...
I dunno man.

Sure, that was then, this is now.

He looks rattled. Just like Rodgers.

Anything in the same sentence NOW vs SB49 is just a different planet. He is NOT the same dude - and it shows - IMO. Stomp him. I wanna see Bruce rattle his cage a bit ;)

"Hey man, that's just like, you're opinion... man." - The Dude. ;)

Edit: AND - if you wanna know how flailing he actually is? Ask his O line. Ya know, the one he freaked out on, and the other players he's called out lately. Not a good look. You wanna call OUT your whole line in public screaming like a lunatic? Good for you. I know - people will say "in game leadership - he should do that". Well there's ways to do it, and there's tantrum throwing. And, I think someone should phone the phone police - 'cause I think Rodgers KILLED the team phone last game. It didn't look good ;) They are both done IMO. Good riddance. Retirement anyone?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I dunno man.

Sure, that was then, this is now.

He looks rattled. Just like Rodgers.

Anything in the same sentence NOW vs SB49 is just a different planet. He is NOT the same dude - and it shows - IMO. Stomp him. I wanna see Bruce rattle his cage a bit ;)

"Hey man, that's just like, you're opinion... man." - The Dude. ;)
You obviously didn't watch him beat the lambs yesterday...

Latest posts