Reaction score
OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score

toffee

Reaction score
PC has shown amazing coaching skills without RW but this is a ridiculous narrative. Defense was bad second half, Avril got injured, unless someone proves that RW changed the play call the loss wasn't on him.
Regardless, if Wilson made that throw, we won. If Wilson hand the ball to Marshawn, we probably won. IF Wilson ran the ball by himself, we probably won.

hawker84

Reaction score
How do you watch the game Sunday if you don't have NFL Network. And will it be on the radio? 630am start correct?

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
How do you watch the game Sunday if you don't have NFL Network. And will it be on the radio? 630am start correct?
It is on 1230 am my time. I will watch it when I wake up on Gamepass. If you get Gamepass you can watch any game any time. Just make sure you have scores off.

BASF

Reaction score
For those of us that are not willing to give the current iteration of the NFL our money there has to be a way to stream the game...

BASF

Reaction score
Also, the people who mention the Avril injury without saying that it was a dirty play targeting our best pass rusher to get him out of the game are far too naive.

Latest posts