Seahawks vs Panthers Promo

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Pantherfan527":wrq3zbb5 said:
If this dont get you hyped for Sunday, then I would say you ain't a real fan. LOL

http://youtu.be/LENS6Z-s9yU

It is not my video, but a fellow Panther fan put it together, dude makes some awesome videos....

The cuts in and out with about 1 sec of black gives me a headache.

Decimation

Reaction score
Excited for a good game! It will be very close, you guys have a good team in the making.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Is it just me or were the Panther scenes 90% celebration, 5% transition and 5% actual play footage while the Seahawks footage was 80% people getting blown right the hell up by BB and Kam, 5% transition and 5% celebration?

No idea where i'm going with this, just seemed odd that this was from a Panther fan's perspective. Thanks for letting me enjoy some Seahawk highlights again though.

largenutz

Reaction score
theres another good one in the suggestions section too< with a song called "dangeruss"?
the wait is almost over.
GO HAWKS!

drdiags

Reaction score
I applaud his efforts. He gave a fair amount of opponent highlight offerings, which gets my respect.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
tooshort":3bqkhes0 said:
not too shabby..like this one a bit more though!

[youtube]O1uHeF7xGlY[/youtube]
Now that's what I'm talking about! Awesome video!

OP
OP
P

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
Wilson is a beast for sure, you guys got a great team. This match up will let me know where my team is. I rather win, but if we lose, I would like to lose with respect. I think we are an 8-8 team give or take one, tough DIV, playing another tough DIV, we would really have to be consistent all 16 games to win the DIV, I dont see that yet. We have holes in the OL, Secondary and ? marks at WR. My biggest concern is having Shula as play caller.

Good luck to you guys through out the season, I would appreciate if y'all swept the 49ers, beat the the rest of our DIV (minus my Panthers of course) LOL

I will stop by and from time to time to wish y'all luck before the game and throughout the season (especially when playing our DIV foes).

OP
OP
P

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
-The Glove-":s35riq3n said:
tooshort":s35riq3n said:
not too shabby..like this one a bit more though!

Now that's what I'm talking about! Awesome video!

i have to admit that one was WAY better LOL

Hawks46

Reaction score
Well there's no discrimination. Our Hawks will do their best to lay a big "L" on all your division opponents, as well as you.

Just don't hold it against us if the game gets out of hand....I have a feeling this team might not know how to hit the brakes.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
largenutz":1jo3v20o said:
theres another good one in the suggestions section too< with a song called "dangeruss"?
the wait is almost over.
GO HAWKS!

That's the one mentioned below, the song is Dangerous by Skindred. Sunday can't get here fast enough, its been a long dam off season, roll on football.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Nice vids and good to see a bit of class among the Panthers fans.

NFC South has good fans. We seem to have had some decent chat with Carolina/Atlanta/New Orleans over the years.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I like the Ali Bomaye instrumental in the first one, 2nd vids song can die a horrible death, what in the hell was that?

2nd one bad better visuals IMO, salute, sir.

tooshort

Reaction score
how is this not still on the first page????

Here ya go for all the "this music sucks" "the production level is horrible" haters...this is the greatest (non NFL broadcaster produced) hype video I've ever seen (from last year)

[youtube]3qsP_P-0F2g[/youtube]