Hello ...

morgulon1

Reaction score
If any of my fellow 12s get a chance , please check out the Enemy fan forums that Calgaryfan05 makes every week. I'm sure it takes him a little while to put it all together for us , it's entertaining to see what other teams fans have to say about our beloved Hawks and sometimes gives us a new perspective or two. I've enjoyed it for years and get a couple of laughs as well.

It also shows us how freaking lucky we are to have this site. I haven't seen one nearly as nice as ours or ran as well.

Also chime in and thank him for the labor he puts in every week if you can ...

I don't want him to stop. Even if he is Canadian !!! J/k 💙 💚

Much respect

Cyrus12

Reaction score
If any of my fellow 12s get a chance , please check out the Enemy fan forums that Calgaryfan05 makes every week. I'm sure it takes him a little while to put it all together for us , it's entertaining to see what other teams fans have to say about our beloved Hawks and sometimes gives us a new perspective or two. I've enjoyed it for years and get a couple of laughs as well.

It also shows us how freaking lucky we are to have this site. I haven't seen one nearly as nice as ours or ran as well.

Much respect

Ozzy

Reaction score

Much respect
Thanks for mentioning this and for recognizing the this site as well. We’re trying!

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

Much respect
Hey - thanks man ;)

My new job owned me this week, so I was a little late -

I agree with your comments - alot of the other boards don't really look that great. We have the shit!

Thanks again - and, like take off eh!

keasley45

Reaction score

Much respect
Great post. I second the feeling that we have the best fan site going. I've seen about all of them and none come close in terms of design, content, and engagement.