Seahawks trade pick #31 to... THE NINERS?!?

Kamcussion

Reaction score
If people think we still use the NFL big board, then maybe it's your first year liking the Seahawks?

vonstout

Reaction score
I won't be surprised if the Packers take Dalvin Cook or one of the OL guys. I'm happy with where we are

Reaction score
We lost out on some guys. John will probably trade half of the trades in the 3rd tomorrow to move up no way I see us using all those picks. If he does I would be surprised we had Foster there we had the guard Lamp, Ryan Ramczyk,
King and Watt we will see how it goes though I guess.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
We lost Foster AND Ramczyk in two consecutive picks..... :pukeface:
They got too cute.

vonstout

Reaction score
What were you going to do with Wags if we picked Foster? I don't think either would have wanted to move outside. Lamp, Cam, or King would make me happy.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
randomation":3fr9n6dr said:
We had the best tackle in the draft there for the taking twice and we traded down to make a division rivals stronger. This is sheer stupidity. Is Russ even going to want to resign with team that obviously doesn't care about his health?

1. I hope you're not referring to Ramczyk being the best tackle in the draft. Crummy draft if that's true.

2. There are still good OL options available at #34. Kinda why Schneider traded down.

3. Division rival would probably have gotten stronger anyway. They've obviously got brains in there now.

4. If there's any QB that can consistently play well with a mediocre to bad OL, it's the one currently starting for the Seahawks. My proof? He's been doing it five years, never missed the playoffs, and his year-to-year passing stats are only pointed upward.

Honestly, i was more bummed about losing Watt and Foster.

randomation

Reaction score
He also got injured last year due to our trash Oline making our franchise qb consistently run for his life is insane. Also if Ram stayed another year at Wisconsin he would have been a top 5 pick yes he is the best damn tackle in this draft.

King Dog

Reaction score
At the moment, I'm extremely pissed that we traded with the 49ers so they could draft Rueben Foster. You dummy Schneider. Stop trading back. We just end up cutting picks or they're scrubs anyway. Please. Just draft a few good players.

Kamcussion

Reaction score
All these people pissed about foster.. you realize he plays bobby wagners position right? Wagner is pretty good..

Seymour

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":32409e1b said:
randomation":32409e1b said:
We had the best tackle in the draft there for the taking twice and we traded down to make a division rivals stronger. This is sheer stupidity. Is Russ even going to want to resign with team that obviously doesn't care about his health?

1. I hope you're not referring to Ramczyk being the best tackle in the draft. Crummy draft if that's true.

2. There are still good OL options available at #34. Kinda why Schneider traded down.

3. Division rival would probably have gotten stronger anyway. They've obviously got brains in there now.

4. If there's any QB that can consistently play well with a mediocre to bad OL, it's the one currently starting for the Seahawks. My proof? He's been doing it five years, never missed the playoffs, and his year-to-year passing stats are only pointed upward.

Honestly, i was more bummed about losing Watt and Foster.

Because they likely have at least 3 guys rated in round 1 left and may as well stockpile more picks.

nash72

Reaction score
Kamcussion":1mszi9oe said:
All these people pissed about foster.. you realize he plays bobby wagoners position right? Wagner is pretty good..

Yeah, Foster wasn't even on my radar.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
chris98251":19pfxy2i said:
This says a couple things, they are not worried as much about the O line, second we have seen CB's and Safeties drop that would fill our depth concerns and should have some choices where we will pick tomorrow. I also expect another trade down maybe with our now top second rounder a few spots.
They weren't worried about the oline last year either and how'd that work out? QB and all running backs injured that's how! JS and Pete didn't learn anything from that mistake.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
King Dog":1d69v5og said:
At the moment, I'm extremely pissed that we traded with the 49ers so they could draft Rueben Foster. You dummy Schneider. Stop trading back. We just end up cutting picks or they're scrubs anyway. Please. Just draft a few good players.

Or use the picks to move up... which has been done before

I think the roster has a few 3rd, 4th and 5th rounders on it as well.. starters even

King Dog

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1t6wuomx said:
King Dog":1t6wuomx said:

I think the roster has a few 3rd, 4th and 5th rounders on it as well.. starters even

I hope we're able to "steal" another Alex Collins

King Dog

Reaction score
vonstout":1ay0nmzc said:
What were you going to do with Wags if we picked Foster? I don't think either would have wanted to move outside. Lamp, Cam, or King would make me happy.

We could certainly use the cap room if Foster is comparable

Uncle Si

Reaction score
King Dog":b7vwv1i5 said:
Uncle Si":b7vwv1i5 said:
King Dog":b7vwv1i5 said:

Or...
Oh forget it. It's passed you

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Uncle Si":17g9tfv1 said:
King Dog":17g9tfv1 said:

We have four starters on our oline that wouldn't start on any other team in the NFL so we should have taken the best OT when we had the chance. If there is one thing this staff has proved it's that it can't evaluate offensive linemen so when the whole NFL world is screaming the Hawks need to draft The Ramz kid Freakin go with it!

King Dog

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1m41ueix said:
King Dog":1m41ueix said:
Uncle Si":1m41ueix said:
King Dog":1m41ueix said:

Or...
Oh forget it. It's passed you
Whatevs. We're on the decline. We're no longer looking for backups. We need real talent.

Latest posts