Seahawks to Honor 1983 Playoff Team at Sunday's Game

BocciHawk

Reaction score
This is pretty cool. I expect an epic 12th Man Flag raising!

"The Seahawks announced today members of the 1983 Seahawks team will be honored during a ceremony at halftime of Sunday's game against Tampa Bay. The halftime ceremony will include current Seahawks owner Paul Allen, member of the original Seahawks ownership group John Nordstrom, Seahawks president Peter McLoughlin and members of the 1983 Sea Gals squad.

Over 40 members of the team including team captain Steve Largent and Ring of Honor members Jacob Green, Dave Krieg and Jim Zorn will be on hand to celebrate the 9-7 record, two playoff wins and an appearance in the AFC Championship game. It was the franchise's first playoff appearance in team history and the last Seahawks team to win a road playoff game until last year's win versus Washington."

http://www.seahawks.com/news/press/arti ... 25c6e4fe02

kidhawk

Reaction score
That is very cool. There will be a ton of Seahawks history on that field on Sunday. Hopefully they'll put video of most of it on .com because I doubt FOX will broadcast much of it, if any. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they don't even mention it on the national broadcast.

Latest posts