Seahawks throwbacks are the most searched NFL Jersey

Aircrew

Reaction score
It's interesting to me that they're being described as "Kingdome Jerseys", I never thought of them that way, but it makes sense. I guess I related that era of jerseys to the players that wore them and not the stadium they played in. Cool as hell either way!

Shaz Magoon

Reaction score
Because they're easily the best looking throwback jerseys introduced this year. It's not close. The Buc's creamsicle uni's are butt ugly, and the Vikes, Jets, and Eagles barely look any different. Only the Titan's Oiler uni's are in the same ballpark.

The Eagles Kelly Greens are just a very very slight step below our throwbacks.

JPatera76

Reaction score
It's interesting to me that they're being described as "Kingdome Jerseys", I never thought of them that way, but it makes sense. I guess I related that era of jerseys to the players that wore them and not the stadium they played in. Cool as hell either way!

my assumption would be that's because they played in the kingdom mostly with those jerseys and there's a kingdom logo/image on the inside collar

toffee

Reaction score
It is really the best looking jersey, yes the best, IMHO.

Last edited:

rcaido

Reaction score
I still need to pick one up. It's either Wagner or Lockett. Hopefully I can get a good deal on black Friday.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I still need to pick one up. It's either Wagner or Lockett. Hopefully I can get a good deal on black Friday.
Order now if you can imo. I did… and it won’t be shipped out until later this month and I won’t receive it until Sept 5th no joke, even after talking to support about it.