Seahawks signs DE Mario Edwards, NT Forrest Merrill

Hawknight

Reaction score

Jerhawk

Reaction score
More under the radar, championship caliber roster moves. Clint Hurtt, one of the best defensive minded coaches in the game, now has a legit top 3 defense at his disposal.

I can't wait to see Pete holding up that Lombardi in February. What an amazing time to be alive! Go Seahawks!

Frozenropers

Reaction score
Lol……Edwards looks to be a nice depth signing and run stopper at DE on the line. DE depth shaping up nicely. Long shot NT signing there in Merrill. I guess rotational depth or deeeeeeeeep depth down the chart. 😁

OP
OP
Hawknight

Hawknight

Reaction score
Lol……Edwards looks to be a nice depth signing and run stopper at DE on the line. DE depth shaping up nicely. Long shot NT signing there in Merrill. I guess rotational depth or deeeeeeeeep depth down the chart. 😁
Or...all Seahawks could afford this year 🤔 😕 😆

toffee

Reaction score
More under the radar, championship caliber roster moves. Clint Hurtt, one of the best defensive minded coaches in the game, now has a legit top 3 defense at his disposal.

I can't wait to see Pete holding up that Lombardi in February. What an amazing time to be alive! Go Seahawks!
I am praying that you are right!

keasley45

Reaction score
Question. If a QB is sacked by a Forrest, but no one is there to see him fall, did it really happen?

Definiton of 'under the radar'. Dude is a ghost.

But... they got another 'big bubba' for the nose.

Screenshot 2023 05 15 213512

bileever

Reaction score
Forrest Merrill is clearly being brought in just for a look-see. At least he looks like he's from central casting--6' 1" and 338 pounds. Tough to find those huge space-fillers. He weighs 50 pounds more than Jonah Tavai, but I bet Tavai has a better chance of making the team than Merrill.

chris98251

Reaction score
Tavai I think with his quicks is a disrupter, Gump is a Mountain that won't be moved, different type of NT, think of Tavia as a Curly Culp type.

Latest posts