Seahawks Sign Michael Bennett!!! one year 5 MM

themunn

Reaction score
Damn. What is going on this is awesome
They'll probably sign Abraham as well and our biggest weakness will all of a sudden be our greatest strength.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
erhmagerd! Just got off work. This off season is so wild. What a slick pickup on the cheap. Wow.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
themunn":111djmiy said:
Damn. What is going on this is awesome
They'll probably sign Abraham as well and our biggest weakness will all of a sudden be our greatest strength.

Not unlikely pass rush will be our greatest strength instead of a weakness. The same happened with the offense, and specifically the quarterback position, last year.

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
Can you say pass rush???

Avril Clem Bennett

Irvin

Get some.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
It was rumored he promised to give Tampa the option to match by offer he got.

I wonder what became of that?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
kidhawk":2y7j6zja said:
Wenhawk":2y7j6zja said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! OMG THis is awesome, He is a younger, healthier, more versitile version of J.Jones. Our DL is going to be very good, I think this spells Clemons getting cut.

Yes of course he is, because when pete said on the radio today that we were counting on Clemons for this season just today on the radio, he was just pulling the wool over our eyes

Thought I would quote this for when Clem gets cut.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Feels like a Jason Jones replacement here, even though he's a DE, he'll likely play DT for us. I like this very much.

mikeak

Reaction score
Very interesting with now two young defensive players signing short contracts at 1 and 2 years respectively.

I must believe the market wasn't there for them and this gives them the opportunity to prove that they should get more money AND they can get that last final contract 4-5 years.

Interesting tactic by them and Seahawks. I mean you sign 32 year olds to 1 year deals. Not 26-27 year olds......

I hope they both stay healthy and this works out for them and us. If nothing else they are going to be motivated as heck to come in and play.

We have pressure up-front and great CB now. Last year we failed over the middle due to lack of pressure that should be addressed. Now we all just hope Clemons is back week 1.......

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Also, anyone project the starting front 4 for week one now?

Bryant - Rookie - Mebane - Bennett maybe?