4. DE, Jadeveon Clowney
5. SAF, Jordan Whitehead

DEPTH:
6. SAF, Jeremy Chinn
7. TE, CJ Uzomah
8. LB, De’Vondre Campbell

nanomoz

Reaction score
I hope they wait out this first wave of free agency. Paying top 5 positional money for marginal improvement/mediocre players isnt the right move for where this team is in the reset phase.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
After watching our run defense, some Clowney would be a breath of fresh air. People can say what they want about his pass rush, but that dude was straight up nasty against the run.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Should the Seahawks try to draft a center? Or rely on Olu to step up this season? I don’t know.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
What will the reaction here be when they trade for Fields and sign Queen? ;)

Can .NET weather that storm?

Hawknight

Reaction score
What will the reaction here be when they trade for Fields and sign Queen? ;)

Can .NET weather that storm?
(shakes magic 8 ball for answer) Magic 8 ball saids" You know I’m not actually magic right? I’m just a piece of plastic floating in alcohol, with prewritten responses embossed on the sides."

Damn magic 8 ball...I guess I'll never know now

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Should the Seahawks try to draft a center? Or rely on Olu to step up this season? I don’t know.
Oluwatimi has the all the traits needed to succeed in the NFL. I'd hate to see them waste a draft pick on center when they could easily pick up a mid-tier vet FA like Shelton or Brown and give Olu time to get through training camp and see what they have. We have so many areas of need like S, ILBx2, G and possibly QBotF.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Lots of free agent safeties...no need to overpay. I'd love Chinn at a good rate and length.

Queen is going to be expensive...but many of the other impact linebackers have been signed. But there are still players there. Chaisson, for example. But we need some talented players to fill spots!

GemCity

Reaction score
Draft draft. Let’s go homegrown with the exception of Queen and maybe a safety.

Rat

Reaction score
I'll second Zeitler. He looked reborn in Baltimore last year and we're absolutely desperate on the interior right now. Not everyone on the roster can be 22.

OG/C Connor Williams
QB Mason Rudolph
DE Chase Young
TE Logan Thomas
DT DJ Reader

Danielle Hunter is an absolute beast too, but he'd be very expensive and probably doesn't fit our timeline. Wouldn't complain if we made it happen though.

Chawker

Reaction score
Relax, have a sip of your favorite drink, it not the time for the bargain shopper to be out, yet.

Hopefully we'll sign two or three more and get ready for the draft.

Cheers

SEAHAWKSTER77

Reaction score
Not saying we need to break the bank on any of these higher profile free agents , but we gotta start replacing some of the positional players we are loosing to other teams we don’t have that many draft picks to replace all of them …