Seahawk Tight Ends

Boohman14

Reaction score
After watching Red Zone today I've come to the conclusion that we have the most complete and impactful tight end group in the league. There were so many drops by tight ends today. So many ineffective blocks by tight ends. It stood out to me today because I've been used to watching Fant, Dissley and Parkinson make great catches, run tough after the catch and make effective blocks. With our starting tackles out they're really stepped up and made an impact.

We're gonna need them tomorrow night.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Maybe we can trade our denver 3rd to Atlanta for Pitts, since they can't use him and just line up 4 TE sets

Chevy

Reaction score
I think Parkinson is our best TE. He has really developed into a good all around TE, Pete has even praised his development. He has uncommon size (6'7") and looks more athletic on the field than Fant & Dissley. I hope we can re-sign Parkinson next year.

Xxx

Reaction score
After watching Red Zone today I've come to the conclusion that we have the most complete and impactful tight end group in the league. There were so many drops by tight ends today. So many ineffective blocks by tight ends. It stood out to me today because I've been used to watching Fant, Dissley and Parkinson make great catches, run tough after the catch and make effective blocks. With our starting tackles out they're really stepped up and made an impact.

We're gonna need them tomorrow night.
Sure wish uncle will could stay healthy

Xxx

Reaction score
I think Parkinson is our best TE. He has really developed into a good all around TE, Pete has even praised his development. He has uncommon size (6'7") and looks more athletic on the field than Fant & Dissley. I hope we can re-sign Parkinson next year.
I don’t know if he’s our best but he’s my favorite

sutz

Reaction score
Indeed, it's a great group. Each has his strengths, but all can block, catch, and run after the catch. Tough to see Diss miss more time.

OP
OP
Boohman14

Boohman14

Reaction score
Indeed, it's a great group. Each has his strengths, but all can block, catch, and run after the catch. Tough to see Diss miss more time.
I agree, Uncle Will is a nice weapon and Parkinson is becoming a stud. Fant is finally being used. With Will out Bobo stepped up and was doing pretty good at blocking, oh and that toe tap TD! Sweet!!!

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I've noticed, that other teams have, a tight end. They may have others on the roster, but just one that catches passes. The Chefs have Kelce, the Niners have Kittle. We though have three pass catching tight ends that all contribute, not to mention two top WRs.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I like 'em all - but Parkinson is wife's fav here too.....