Seahawk branded defibrillators

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get one?

I jest but being a seahawks fan currently is life shortening. It will start to be a question on life insurance applications.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Could they serve a second purpose - bringing a defense back to life?

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Seahawk antacids would go down a storm. I'm not even kidding I can barely breathe my reflux is so bad. Sod all chance of sleep even though its 1 am.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Awww come on, you can't say these aren't some of the most fun games ever.

What games do you think of when you look back on our Hawks over the last decade? Aside from the superbowl win, I always think of the games that we did things like today.

We love breaking tampa's hearts in OT too, lol.

uncle fester

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":37pc5b3f said:
Seahawk antacids would go down a storm. I'm not even kidding I can barely breathe my reflux is so bad. Sod all chance of sleep even though its 1 am.

Yep, same sleep/UK timezone issues here. Sat watching Red Zone waiting for my heart rate to settle down. This team is bad for your health.

Barakas

Reaction score
I don't need to exercise on Seahawk game days!

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Hey, if you want Russ to keep a hold of those records like most come back wins in 4th quarter or overtime then he needs to keep adding to them, right?
:irishdrinkers:

Go Hawks!!!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
sutz":2arttf3l said:
They do keep it nteresting. :laugh:

Like the Chinese curse, "May you live in Interesting times."

The Cardiac Kids, even when they score 40 points. Geez Louise!

Just once and soon against a good team I'd like to see a Seahawks blowout game where there is wire to wire butt kicking.

seabowl

Reaction score
Without Russ we wouldn't need defibrillators. We'd be DOA.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I mentioned the Defibs last night, telling the family as we all watched during our Sunday dinner that the team should supply them if this is how they want to win. I also noted that Harborview and the other regional medical facilities are likely taking in a few patients with heart conditions.

Ultimately a win is a win is a win and I will be honest, all my favorite games were ones that went back and forth with a lot of scoring. The Seahawks have seemingly decided to do this with every team which is why my prediction for the Niners game is 51-49 with the Hawks coming out on top.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I've already got a lawyer lined up for a class action lawsuit against the Seahawks organization and Pete Carroll should I suddenly keel over at a young age.

I need to at least provide something for my family if I don't make it to retirement.

Knuck Chox

Reaction score
By now, these games have actually ceased to be stressful for me. I have accepted this is Seahawk Football: If it’s close, they will find a way to win.

Latest posts