Saints fan assaulted last night at the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Heh... there was one guy with an assault charge, but he was booked at like 11:25 this morning and let out an hour later. LOL.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I'm not buying this. There is way too much missing from this story. Was the wife wearing Saints gear? Was she in regular clothes? Is she even a saints fan? How can we know it wasn't a Saints fan doing the assaulting? for all we know, she had a bit too much to drink, went clutzoid and walked full on into a wall.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not buying it! Without a verifiable police report or something more solid than just some opposing fan who's wife was at the game with a friend, but he wasn't, whose team just got their arses handed to them. I know stuff happens and people can be jerks, but I just find it hard to believe a male 12 purposely elbowed some female fan of an opposing team in the ribs, then the 12's wife just punched her in the eye.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Looked at the pic a few times, pretty crappy pic. I see yellow in the area of the so called hit. Bruises turn yellow as they go away. Sorry but I don't buy it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1ldw3hwm said:
This is reading BS to me, and the terminally-ill friend is the tip-off. That is the sure fire way to incite emotion over logic. Coupled with the non police report, there's a whole lot of anger outlet and mob gathering IMO. It makes a sore loser feel better if the other people are terrible.
Yep that's what tipped it off for me. Tried to oversell it with the terminally ill friend. Busted!

Pie Romania

Reaction score
So, let me get this straight....He claims he doesn't like Seattle because of supposed crap like this and decides to stay at home so his wife can take a terminally ill woman with her? If he honestly felt that way, he's a coward and doesn't give a damn about his wife. He thinks this is common place yet just lets he go? I mean, Seattle isn't close to as bad as other places. Isolated incidents with random idiots happens. Has life not taught these people anything?

Now, with that said, if it were actually true then I'd feel bad, but there are idiots in every stadium. Some days more, some days less. When people get some alcohol in them it makes for poor decisions as well (screw alcohol btw). Regardless, I will wait to see definitive proof before I decide to apologize for someone else's actions. Show me a police report....until then I will remain skeptical.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I'm just really glad someone went over to their site and apologized on behalf of the Seahawks, the city, the fans and hopefully our unborn children....

Seriously. Who gives a shit. And why go over there and post an apology for people you dont know or represent. Apologize for yourself but a couple assholes don't represent any teams fanbase

BocciHawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":2yxj68hg said:
For what it's worth, I texted one of the SPD Sergeants that work the home games and asked about this and he said nothing like this was reported to the PD, and they didn't have any reports from C-Link security about anything like this. He's one of the cops that lead up these types of incident calls at the stadium, so he finds it hard to believe that it took place at the stadium.

Not saying it absolutely didn't happen as claimed, but it may have had to happen outside of stadium grounds if it did.

Right, except the story is that they went to the bathroom, and then saw the perps at their seat... the implication, though it isn't spelled out, is that the incident happened in the stadium.

I call total BS on this. The comparisons with Philly and Oakland are absolutely over the top and hysterical, by the way.

Maxman186

Reaction score
Maybe they should ask Marshawn about crime in Oakland before they compare it to Seattle

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2cv7s0y5 said:
I'm just really glad someone went over to their site and apologized on behalf of the Seahawks, the city, the fans and hopefully our unborn children....

Seriously. Who gives a shit. And why go over there and post an apology for people you dont know or represent. Apologize for yourself but a couple assholes don't represent any teams fanbase

Seriously!

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1nl8yipt said:
onanygivensunday":1nl8yipt said:
Here's the link to the thread that AlaskaSaints started at blackandgold.com.

http://blackandgold.com/saints/62461-hows.html

I just posted an apology on behalf of the Hawks, our fans and the Seattle community in general.

For those registered there, pls consider following my lead and post your own apology.

TIA.

Welcome to the brotherhood.

LMAO.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Dont buy it. Why? As others have pointed out ..its part of a narrative. The guy essentially said last week it would happen and it did. Gee. Wow. Surprise. There is fan violence, but its relatively rare. But every time this guy or someone he knows goes, they get attacked? A bit of a coincidence.

Then there are the other red flags: 1) Vagueness 2) Internet tough guy posturing "I will get mine" blahblahblah.. like he is some Jason Bourne CIA dude whos going to secretly get back revenge 3) "Names to follow".. if you know the names why the teaser? There is no police report.. so no arrest..so how do you know the names? She got randomly elbowed by someone who then gave her a copy of his ID? 4) Lack of a proper story. Look at every other attack story that actually happened and there is a fleshed out story.. including how the people around responded etc. This apparently happened in a vacuum.

Let me make clear..I think people who even aggressively taunt opposing fans are dumb. Playful booing is fine.. but for chrissakes its a god damn game.. at the end of the day we are pledging our allegiance to printed T-shirts on mercenaries.. its all for fun. And thats coming from a guy who flies 5000 miles to see it.

But this..no way. The guy , as I said, essentially is filling in his Seattle narrative. I should be careful.. maybe he will "get me". sigh.

bellyfat

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I just don't believe this guy's story. The picture doesn't prove anything.

253hawk

Reaction score
Vetamur":x65ngs1a said:
I should be careful.. maybe he will "get me". sigh.

Be afraid. BE VERY AFRAID.

If you're a moose, anyway.

Pbh bowhunting moose on a budget a

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I hope they do find these folks.
Hopefully they were banned from the stadium as well.
ZDZWUly
Saints fans are the best, I was there in 2010 and they did not disappoint.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":2v34lbp5 said:
I hope they do find these folks.
Hopefully they were banned from the stadium as well.
ZDZWUly
Saints fans are the best, I was there in 2010 and they did not disappoint.

Lol wowzers

ErikG803

Reaction score
Lmao that guy is foaming at the mouth. He's even saltier than that one couple in SF who wrote to the newspaper

HawkWow

Reaction score
Many good sleuths in this thread.

But probably the biggest tip off to this being some yo-yo's wild-ass-tough-guy-fantasy is the fact he's from Nawlins yet calls Seattle a sh*thole. Nobody knows what an actual sh*thole looks like more than the residents of N.O.. There's no way he could make this error if he'd actually been to both cities.

When Bush appointed "Brownie" to head FEMA, he told him to go to 'Nawlins...Brownie asked "why, when did they start paying taxes in New Orleans"? True story.

Having been to Mardi Gras twice, I've passed on numerous opportunities to go back (all expenses paid). Something about the smell of urine.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":269915s5 said:
Here's the link to the thread that AlaskaSaints started at blackandgold.com.

http://blackandgold.com/saints/62461-hows.html

I just posted an apology on behalf of the Hawks, our fans and the Seattle community in general.

For those registered there, pls consider following my lead and post your own apology.

TIA.

Who are you to apologize on my behalf? If you want to believe this bull shoot and embarrass yourself, go ahead; but leave me out of it...please.

The 'story' has more holes than the Saints defense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts