RW #6th favorite QB, but 7th Hated QB in NFL

Seeker

Reaction score
There you have it folks,
Clean cut always says the right thing, volunteers at hospitals and makes moderate money by league standards Russell Wilson, still hated. people believe what they want to.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Im sorry, but that Poll was pretty ridiculous -

It's like it was written by people who have no clue about football, and GIVEN to people who Knew even less.

Why is Tim Tebow on there multiple times?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Fans that deeply resent and envy what we have in RW and our success would say they hate him I guess. Otherwise there is no earthly reason to hate someone of his character, period.

sutz

Reaction score
PPP is a political polling source. Their opinions on football matters is suspect, at best. Note how all of their data is broken down by party/independent?

:34853_doh:

Hawks46

Reaction score
6th favorite and 7th most hated is like saying

50% of the time, it works 80% of the time

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
No surprise there - I hated Elway with a passion. Not for any of the truly evil things he'd done, but simply for how bad he'd beat us.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
I think the "hate" comes from the fact that he is, as far as QB's go, a bit of a misfit. He is also damnably hard to locate and tackle and makes inexplicable plays, which would drive me crazy if it were my team that were trying to stop him.

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":a088zfkj said:
6th favorite and 7th most hated is like saying

50% of the time, it works 80% of the time

Not really considering Tom Brady tops both of those lists. Just means he presents a strong opinion that people either really love or really hate.

As for RW just shows that even if you supposedly do all the right things, there will be people who won't like you. i.e. I listened to some LA Sports Radio and they were criticizing his robot answers (understood) and even mentioned how they didn't like his charitable stuff because he does it so publicly and should just keep it all to himself. Can't get everyone to like you I guess.

I guess just as much as a lot of us hate CK, there are so many others who absolutely love his personality (not just Niner fans).

themunn

Reaction score
Not that surprising, first requirement for being hated, you need to be good.

Outside of fans of their own teams/immediate rivals, who has any hates for the following starting QBs?

Jason Campbell, Matt Schaub, Minnesota QB, Terelle Pryor, Jake Locker, EJ Manuel etc etc

sc85sis

Reaction score
I'm guessing some people think Russell is phony or sanctimonious. It's a backlash from Tebowmania.

kearly

Reaction score
Hate probably comes from people who just hate being proven wrong. Wilson had a loooooooooooooooooooooong list of doubters. I still remember quite a few online battles over Wilson before that draft.

Of note: The actual percentage of fans who voted "hate" for Wilson is only 3%. 49ers fans could cover that percentage with plenty of room to spare.

Axx

Reaction score
1510903_575811469168705_2001726544_n.jpg

How can you not hate that guy ^^^

British Hawk

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is the greatest human being alive.

Humble, compassionate, determined.

Only a very strange person could dislike Wilson. A very, very strange person.

Latest posts