RW (3) vs RGIII

• RW (3) is for me!

Votes: 61 93.8%
  • RGIII is for me!

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters

Rainger

Reaction score
I know that the media could not get enough of RGIII, after all he is bigger stronger and so much more than RW (3) :sarcasm_off:

However, we are the blessed team. We did not give up the farm for RGIII as Washington did. No we waited patiently for a QB who will be 10 times the overall QB when all is said and done than what Washington got. The Redskins got style and hype over substance! We got maybe a possible future all pro or even HoF'er.

I predict that RGIII will be out of the game within 3 years or will be nothing more than an average QB with out of sight "physical skills" hobbled by injury.

RW has way more smarts, elusiveness, accuracy, leadership, physical endurance than RGIII will ever have.

RGIII is already playing on borrowed time. I don't wish bad for him but even after his rehab he will never be what we have in RW (3).

I remember how many on this site (before the draft) and (yes you Mike Salk) were willing to give away everything the Hawks had to get RGIII. However he was actually damaged goods before he even was drafted.

3 Cheers to our FO for not succumbing to the media and fan hype and waiting patiently for who will become the greatest QB in Hawks history and a QB who will play way longer and win far more games than RGIII can ever dream about.

RW (3) we are behind you. We have never had a player like you. I am so glad we have you and not RGIII.

As you always say Russ, GO HAWKS!!!

TheHawkster

Reaction score
RGIII will find out he shouldn't have tried to come back early from an ACL on his plant leg.
He's no faster than any LB in the league right now.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I noticed on the first throw that he wasn't 100%. That plant foot just kinda hung in the air and he wasn't following through.

And can we stop with the future HOF'er talk.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Part of Griffin III's problem is a complete lack of weapons. His top receiving options are Hankerson and Josh Morgan.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Trrrroy":14ri220n said:
Part of Griffin III's problem is a complete lack of weapons. His top receiving options are Hankerson and Josh Morgan.

Pierre Garcon, Santana Moss, Fred Davis...he has a lot more than most

Cartire

Reaction score
Wait, im confused...

What was the point of the poll? Its like texas just allowing voting booths in suburbia and requiring multiple forms of ID's.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Cousins? Hmmm.

Here's the most interesting thing about Griffin in my mind. The guy was a superb passer in college. Everybody was talking about him as a "running QB". When I watched him in college he looked like Steve McNair. Drop back and sling it far and accurately (with ridiculous accuracy and a super fast release actually).

Then he gets to Washington and Shanahan essentially treats him like he does his RB's and lets him get the crap beat out of him. Everybody says Griffin needs to be smarter, but his coach could have used him like Arians used Luck and had really good success and not endangered the guy's career and frankly his life. He isn't a one trick pony. The guy has a cannon, and they seem to not notice that.

Red Beard

Reaction score
I was waiting for RGKnee to make an appearance late in the game when he tried doing too much.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
-The Glove-":23kxuxeq said:
Trrrroy":23kxuxeq said:

Pierre Garcon, Santana Moss, Fred Davis...he has a lot more than most

That list proves my point. None of them are above average. Their leading receiver last season was Pierre Garcon with 633 yards and they've added no one since. Pierre Garcon is a good #2, not a #1. And he can't stay healthy to boot.

hawker84

Reaction score
I think we just saw another version of a very young Michael Vick last night, he keeps taking those hits, it'll be a injury plagued career for that young man. He's already lost a step, he's going to have to be a pocket passer more than ever now, which he can do.... I just see bad things for him injury wise, which is too bad, i actually love his character and heart, talent is off the charts as well. I wish him the best though...

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RW is miles ahead of RGIII mentally. I think Shannahan's system really helps RGIII, but that injury is affecting his accuracy as much as his ability to run.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Hmm a Wilson v RG3 poll on a seahawks website. I wonder how it will go?

Cartire

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":ku8yu8yg said:
Hmm a Wilson v RG3 poll on a seahawks website. I wonder how it will go?

Im sure its entirely objective. Which means that with this many people voting already, we can make a pretty concrete analysis that this is the general perception of everyone in the country.

I naturally assume that if this same poll was put in Extreme Skins, the results would be similar.

(And that kids is why the nelson ratings system keeps studios thinking reality tv and dancing with forgotten celebrities is the most popular shows in america)

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
rainger":2nen6r1y said:
I know that the media could not get enough of RGIII, after all he is bigger stronger and so much more than RW (3) :sarcasm_off:

However, we are the blessed team. We did not give up the farm for RGIII as Washington did. No we waited patiently for a QB who will be 10 times the overall QB when all is said and done than what Washington got. The Redskins got style and hype over substance! We got maybe a possible future all pro or even HoF'er.

I predict that RGIII will be out of the game within 3 years or will be nothing more than an average QB with out of sight "physical skills" hobbled by injury.

RW has way more smarts, elusiveness, accuracy, leadership, physical endurance than RGIII will ever have.

RGIII is already playing on borrowed time. I don't wish bad for him but even after his rehab he will never be what we have in RW (3).

I remember how many on this site (before the draft) and (yes you Mike Salk) were willing to give away everything the Hawks had to get RGIII. However he was actually damaged goods before he even was drafted.

3 Cheers to our FO for not succumbing to the media and fan hype and waiting patiently for who will become the greatest QB in Hawks history and a QB who will play way longer and win far more games than RGIII can ever dream about.

RW (3) we are behind you. We have never had a player like you. I am so glad we have you and not RGIII.

RG3 will be ok. He's going through his preseason RIGHT NOW. Dude showed a ton of heart last night, thats for sure. His first half was horrendous but he was good in the 2nd half (65% completion, 2TD, 250+ passing yards although he did have the INT on a GREAT play by the DB). Rg3 made one bad decision on that first pick to Moss. The guy that REALLY stunk up the joint was Morris. I dont know what happened to him.

The Eagles clearly slowed down on O, but on defense, they were blitzing us ALL game...They brought constant pressure up the middle.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":2v55c6sj said:
The Eagles clearly slowed down on O, but on defense, they were blitzing us ALL game...They brought constant pressure up the middle.
Great QBs dump that off immediately for 10-yard gains the vast majority of the time. Just sayin'.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":rym2r0js said:
rainger":rym2r0js said:

RG3 will be ok. He's going through his preseason RIGHT NOW. Dude showed a ton of heart last night, thats for sure. His first half was horrendous but he was good in the 2nd half (65% completion, 2TD, 250+ passing yards although he did have the INT on a GREAT play by the DB). Rg3 made one bad decision on that first pick to Moss. The guy that REALLY stunk up the joint was Morris. I dont know what happened to him.

I think the main thing you guys should be worried about is whether or not he is 100%. From his very first throw that I saw, he looked like he was hanging back on the plant foot and not following through. Also, the run where he got caught from behind. That wouldn't have happened last year. IMO, he should have began the season on PUP, since Cousins is a more than competent backup.

Latest posts