Russell Wilson in 10 years

Throwdown

Reaction score
JesterHawk":3lyj1wrg said:
Zowert":3lyj1wrg said:
Okay this is going a bit too far. Russell Wilson is good, with a ridiculous amount of upside on top of the hardest work ethic in the league. But I feel like he's being treated like a legend already. Russ has one good season under his belt and anything can happen. He still needs a solid team around him. We will see what happens when some of these rookie contracts start expiring, how many will actually stick around, or how many will go to teams for more cash or to simply be in (or close to) their home town. Even really good teams can unravel in a rather short period of time. You really only have to lose a few good players (especially if they're leaders) and you'll find yourself with huge holes on your roster that prevent you from winning it all.

Sorry to be a Debby Downer here. I just don't want to get too excited. If Russell Wilson (and i'm 99% sure he will) plays better next season than he did this last season. Then i'll believe the multiple Superbowl scenario.

I think we are going to see that by next season, most teams are going to figure out how to contain Russell Wilson. They're definitely not going to let him scramble, run and throw all over them anymore. They're going to make him do one or the other, limit his game. So it's crucial our roster is stacked with talent to help Wilson out, instead of expecting him and Marshawn Lynch to do everything on offense.

Thank God you're here. Before reading your post, I was letting myself get drawn into the madness!

Lmaoooooooooooo

pocketprotector

Reaction score
Zowert":1lmu9lza said:
I think we are going to see that by next season, most teams are going to figure out how to contain Russell Wilson. They're definitely not going to let him scramble, run and throw all over them anymore. They're going to make him do one or the other, limit his game. So it's crucial our roster is stacked with talent to help Wilson out, instead of expecting him and Marshawn Lynch to do everything on offense.
Containing Russell Wilson, easier said than done. This goes along with the myth of the sophomore slump.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
That's funny, though slightly limiting. Only four Superbowl victories? Come ON, people - people come ON.

Latest posts