Russell the Robot

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Almost 100% sure that he doesn't work his own Twitter account and has someone do this for him. There would be no way he would allow some of the vitriolic responses to remain.

As for "coincidence"... not only did the Twitter feed have one exact quote from the #1 hit when googling "How to describe a beautiful woman" it also had another direct quote from the same website a few tweets later.

That's not coincidence, just lazy research

bigskydoc

Reaction score
So maybe he's more Christian than Cyrano. Can't believe people actually care about things like this.

While we are at it, was his Tweet too short too? Was it black enough?

Geez

-bsd

253hawk

Reaction score
RussB":3rp7bha1 said:
who cares, he googled a compliment to give to his GF , not a big deal.

It's not like he knocked up Bridget Moynahan and then left her and started dating Gisele before the kid was even born. People love to spit venom over the most trivial things these days, only because they are more aware of them due to the advent on the internet and social media.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
I wish my fiance would google sweet compliments for me. LMAO

:mrgreen:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
He cares very much about his carefully crafted public image. Whatever. He has big endorsement deals, and protecting them by taking care of his public image is a big part of that. twitterheads will shred him, but so what. THey don't pay him millions to hawk their shit.

*sips nano bubble infused water*

12thbrah

Reaction score
I've been saying all along hot chicks are into nerds these days.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":10szolbm said:
Seemingly everything he does in regards to her is so unbelievably public and cringe worthy. He is freaking lucky he is a rich athlete because he can be such a tool.

Agreed.

Lets be honest, if Russ played on a conference rival.. how many of us would really like him?

That said.. I don't really care about the type of person he is as long as he does nothing to hurt the team. If he's robotic and fake and comes off as .. well a "tool" .. so be it. Just show up on gameday and thats all I ask. And that's all he's really done in 4 years as starting QB of this team.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest though if he's like some sex addicted maniac like Tiger Woods though. :lol:

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Aros":25f5vbir said:
"Tool" is a bit harsh don't you think?

I feel sorry for the guy. So what if he Googled ways to compliment his love. Big deal. It bugs the crap out of me how obsessive we are as a society looking to nitpick every single thing somebody says or does.

I miss the days when there was no such thing as Social Media.

I enjoyed being completely and utterly ignorant to how completely and utterly ignorant we are as a species.
I completely and utterly agree. So maybe he ain't a poet and found help on the web. So eff'n what?

kearly

Reaction score
How many guys have done exactly this and gotten away with it? Lots. But celebs on twitter? No chance.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":52lf1h8f said:
Missing_Clink":52lf1h8f said:
Seemingly everything he does in regards to her is so unbelievably public and cringe worthy. He is freaking lucky he is a rich athlete because he can be such a tool.

Agreed.

Lets be honest, if Russ played on a conference rival.. how many of us would really like him?

That said.. I don't really care about the type of person he is as long as he does nothing to hurt the team. If he's robotic and fake and comes off as .. well a "tool" .. so be it. Just show up on gameday and thats all I ask. And that's all he's really done in 4 years as starting QB of this team.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest though if he's like some sex addicted maniac like Tiger Woods though. :lol:

Dude, if he was on another team I would not be able to stomach him in the slightest. But, he's our guy and I love watching him play QB. Lucky for me there is no rule you have to love the players off the field.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is one of the grittiest guys to ever wear the Seahawks uniform . Never quits . Off the field he has a heart of gold . He does so much charity work I would never view him as a tool. He is a role model for all .

Who the hell cares he goes on google for whatever , don't we all? or Bing.

The photos he has on his phone of Ciara are private one which he may not want to share :th2thumbs:

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
You think of all the stuff that NFL players in general have done, and been "forgiven" and still play. And this is a big deal? If this is the biggest issue we have to deal with when it comes to Russell Wilson off the field, I'll take it.