Russell got clocked on his last play

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Called for what? It wasn't late and there was no helmet to helmet contact. The defender's helmet was at or around Russell's right armpit.

Pstark3

Reaction score
Seanhawk":347sxet5 said:
Called for what? It wasn't late and there was no helmet to helmet contact. The defender's helmet was at or around Russell's right armpit.
Leading with the helmet? Idk, ask Kam chancellor

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Pstark3":2z43zrez said:
Seanhawk":2z43zrez said:

But on the Chancellor hit, the refs thought there was helmet to helmet contact.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Have fun against the Broncos in 2 weeks while the Hawks will be sitting at 6-1

Seeker

Reaction score
leaped and lunged. i don't have a problem with the hit, i have a problem with the fact that if that would have been luck pink flags would fall from everywhere.

russell hardly ever gets a roughing the passer call like even the lowest rated qb's do. they need russell to fail to fit their "he is too short" mantra, the same we they need the seahawks to fit the "can't win on the road" stereotype. we still paying for that golden tate catch (pulled a touchdown off the board for handfighting).

MizzouHawks

Reaction score
I was really concerned when watching that hit live. Looked really bad from the camera angle. 100% Legal hit though.

telerion

Reaction score
Seeker":3vpe5yh7 said:
leaped and lunged. i don't have a problem with the hit, i have a problem with the fact that if that would have been luck pink flags would fall from everywhere.

russell hardly ever gets a roughing the passer call like even the lowest rated qb's do. they need russell to fail to fit their "he is too short" mantra, the same we they need the seahawks to fit the "can't win on the road" stereotype. we still paying for that golden tate catch (pulled a touchdown off the board for handfighting).

Since the Tate catch last year effectively ended the holdout and forced the NFL into making a lot of concessions to the refs, if anything wouldn't the referees reward us for that?

chawx

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2hbhdqx5 said:
Pstark3":2hbhdqx5 said:
Seanhawk":2hbhdqx5 said:

Incorrect. It was "leading with the helmet towards the QB" is what they called on Kam. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4utf-X0qJT0

PS. I wanted that call because it was my team that would have benefited, but a) this crew wasn't going to give us that. And b) I would have been pissed if it was any other team getting that call against us.

THE TABS

Reaction score
A case could be made for roughing. I thought the defender launched himself, which would normally trigger a flag.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
chawx":2vxb56w2 said:
Seanhawk":2vxb56w2 said:
Pstark3":2vxb56w2 said:
Seanhawk":2vxb56w2 said:

Incorrect. It was "leading with the helmet towards the QB" is what they called on Kam. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4utf-X0qJT0

PS. I wanted that call because it was my team that would have benefited, but a) this crew wasn't going to give us that. And b) I would have been pissed if it was any other team getting that call against us.

I was referring to the Chancellor hit on VD.

Latest posts