Russ Pro Bowl Performance

Seymour

Reaction score
There is a measles outbreak in Clark County.
Thanks a lot Russ.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":24b39sx1 said:
RCATES":24b39sx1 said:
Who's fault was it this time guys? O-cord, O-lineman, not enough weapons (lol). Going to cringe so hard when this front office throws $30+million a year at Russ.

First 2 certainly..

You didnt watch it so why are you criticizing it?

I did watch it (my boys wanted to.. go figure) and not only was the playcalling terrible, the o-line literally played at 50%

One can argue whether a 250lb man can move 10 feet in 2 seconds... but they can get there in 3 to 3.5 and thats about how long RW had in any instance. It was pretty absurd.

Stunned people would use this as a stick to beat RW with, or take anything seriously from a game the coaches and players clearly did not
The guy said ..Under 2 seconds.
No big deal but I have seen a few others say the same so
the logic in me is disturbed when I read it :lol:

RCATES

Reaction score
AgentDib":34r3o5zy said:
I didn't bother with the Pro Bowl but Russ had perfect placement in the skills competition. Hard to watch him throwing to Thielen without getting just a little envious though.

He's awesome when he doesn't have to see over a 6-5 lineman :2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":epioofpc said:
scutterhawk":epioofpc said:
JSeahawks":epioofpc said:
I can’t believe any of you actually watched it.
More entertainment than playing tiddlywinks in a piss-pot or making mud pies ...(Key word being "Entertainment").
+ It's the off-season, so anything Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner, or any Seahawk for that matter, is welcome at this time of year. :vodka:

As a diehard, I fail to understand why fellow 12's have such a hard time understanding why you want to take what you can get when it's the offseason. :Dunno:
I know, right?, there are a few here that try their best to outdo each other, looking for minute flaws in Wilson's play.
LOL, Some are even suggesting that Wilson's performance in this game proves that he shouldn't be given a big dollar contract...Pretty lame.

Atradees

Reaction score
In past probowls, Wilson has gotten protection and done well. It seems every year the Probowl is getting a little worse. We should stop having it if there is no competition.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Atradees":34supu8r said:
In past probowls, Wilson has gotten protection and done well. It seems every year the Probowl is getting a little worse. We should stop having it if there is no competition.
It's not a do or die contest, it's entertainment, a bunch of football players gathering for some off-season fun, I highly doubt that Vegas took any wagers on who was going to win. LOL
I only wish that they'd have stuck with playing it in Hawaii.

Latest posts