Russ looking kind of out of shape? Should we be concerned?

Seymour

Reaction score
Ciara put him on the wild diet after that episode of Russ vs Mac n Cheese Daddy.

She isn't going to let him get away with that again....she'll cut him off! :twisted: :2thumbs:

Another batch please Soulbro.
:snack:

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Only if he had Brady Quinn. Wow, we'd be in excellent "shape".

Steve2222

Reaction score
This is a dumb thread and OP should feel bad about himself for making such a dumb thread.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
Are we bringing back the "He's too short" club too? Looking kind of :les:

chris98251

Reaction score
Well he did have his shirt off so working on his tan and not black enough.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Dude needs to cut and stop bulking. We need his speed.

Also some of his videos are super off-putting.

Don't rage people.

OP
OP
therealjohncarlson

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Steve2222":hvey4pfp said:
This is a dumb thread and OP should feel bad about himself for making such a dumb thread.

Oh trust me I feel plenty bad about myself Steve2222, but creating this thread isn't one of the reasons why

pmedic920

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2hvdttle said:
Steve2222":2hvdttle said:

Oh trust me I feel plenty bad about myself Steve2222, but creating this thread isn't one of the reasons why

If you were to make a “top 10” list of the things that worry you about the upcoming season, where would you put this?

Serious question, because this really wouldn’t make most people’s list at all.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
pmedic920":z9hgdx7z said:
therealjohncarlson":z9hgdx7z said:
Steve2222":z9hgdx7z said:

If you were to make a “top 10” list of the things that worry you about the upcoming season, where would you put this?

Serious question, because this really wouldn’t make most people’s list at all.

Somewhere around 400000

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Maybe a PT can chime in on this. But qb's don't do certain exercises that body builders do. Such as benching. They need flexibility in their motion to throw.

Also remember, beast was never shredded or looked amazing, yet he was always the quickest and strongest on the field.

mikeak

Reaction score
He might have decided that some padding will help with softer landings when he gets sacked.........

HawkFan72

Reaction score
QBs need a little extra weight to absorb all the hits they take. Don't worry about it.

It's the lean and super cut QBs who usually have injuries (Robert Griffin III comes to mind)

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
HawkFan72":14wqjc06 said:
QBs need a little extra weight to absorb all the hits they take. Don't worry about it.

It's the lean and super cut QBs who usually have injuries (Robert Griffin III comes to mind)
Russ could also be bulking, his arms, and shoulders look huge. Usually with a bulk you put on a little extra weight. After the bulk comes the cut where you lose the excess weight while maintaining the muscle.

As you said, most QB's have a layer of fat on them. Rodgers, Brees and Brady have dad bods.

IrishNW

Reaction score
I have came to terms that football might not be the most important thing in his life. He has other dreams and is obviously committed to making them happen. He will be in good enough shape come the season, he will probably never be as lean as his rookie year but w/e

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
IrishNW":2ed07d3z said:
I have came to terms that football might not be the most important thing in his life. He has other dreams and is obviously committed to making them happen. He will be in good enough shape come the season, he will probably never be as lean as his rookie year but w/e
Again... as a Quarterback you WANT to have a little extra fat on you. You don't want to be lean, and skinny. It opens you up to injury, just look at RG3, and Sam Bradford. You want to be thicc. It has nothing to do with personal life and everything to do with protection. On the same hand you don't want to look like a greek god either. If certain muscles are huge it starts becoming a hindrance to your passing abilities.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":29paxzoe said:
IrishNW":29paxzoe said:
Again... as a Quarterback you WANT to have a little extra fat on you. You don't want to be lean, and skinny. It opens you up to injury, just look at RG3, and Sam Bradford. You want to be thicc. It has nothing to do with personal life and everything to do with protection. On the same hand you don't want to look like a greek god either. If certain muscles are huge it starts becoming a hindrance to your passing abilities.

how do you explain Brady, Brees and Rodgers? The added weight is not a good thing. Ironically the added weight has probably saved his career at this point but he has lost speed and quickness noticeably.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
IrishNW":u2hqmqgo said:
Spin Doctor":u2hqmqgo said:
IrishNW":u2hqmqgo said:

how do you explain Brady, Brees and Rodgers? The added weight is not a good thing. Ironically the added weight has probably saved his career at this point but he has lost speed and quickness noticeably.
What? Brady Brees and Rodgers are not buff or lean, they have dad bodies like I said. Russell Wilson did not look any slower either. The one season he looked noticeably slower is when he came into training camp looking like a body builder. Dan Marino spent his whole career looking like he spent his free time at Krispy Kream. This right here is a non issue if I ever saw one.