Russ flew to la for shoulder treatment.

chrispy

Reaction score
I wonder if his Limitless Minds start up is pulling his attention. I think they just raised a bunch of seed money to expand. I also think Ciara is a C level exec. RCWs buddy Moawad (?sp) passed away last year that co-founded the company. His performance might have an impact on the growth. Alternatively, if he comes back to hit MVP form again, it'll certainly improve profitability.... I don't know much about the venture. Maybe someone else can fill in the blanks.... Is it in LA?

keasley45

Reaction score
And so begins the fable of the fallen warrior, who after 10 years of nobly sacrificing his body behind a line that couldn't protect him and for a coach who wasted his talent, ultimately succumb to his wounds, no longer being able to fight, and with TBD fanfare, carried from the battlefield on his shield to chants of Go Haw-%$... errr , let's ri#@... uhhhmm. Subway-Eat Fresh.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
And so begins the fable of the fallen warrior, who after 10 years of nobly sacrificing his body behind a line that couldn't protect him and for a coach who wasted his talent, ultimately succumb to his wounds, no longer being able to fight, and with TBD fanfare, carried from the battlefield on his shield to chants of Go Haw-%$... errr , let's ri#@... uhhhmm. Subway-Eat Fresh.
That will be the narrative, certainly. But it couldn't happen before hundreds of thousands of Broncos fans saw RealRuss suck with their own eyes. And there will be a few who, despite seeing what they saw, will buy into the narrative. And then Broncos boards will look a lot like Seahawks boards have looked for the past several years.

Mwaahhahahahahahaha!

Jac

Reaction score
I wonder if he plays his best game so far this upcoming week. His injury offers a pre-baked excuse so it takes a bit of pressure off. I guess it depends on how significant that injury really is (and whether there's some plays in Hackett's playbook he's comfortable with).