RRR

Riley12

Reaction score
And the joy keeps on rolling along and along!!

Steve2222

Reaction score
"Next time I see you, we'll be world champs."

Simply awesome.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Maybe because a few wankers were knocking his 'editing.' How can people enjoy the content when they feel they have to approach it like a self-proclaimed videographer? SMH...must be miserable trying to find entertainment. OTOH, looking at editing from a censuring perspective, maybe he's just being extra careful to remove anything similar to Christine Michael rapping about weed :)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
"Next time I talk to you we'll be World Champs" 8) I'm a grown man, I'm a grown man, I'M A GROWN MAN!! Who's choppin them onions!!! ;-)

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Steve2222":ba82f3x7 said:
"Next time I see you, we'll be world champs."

Simply awesome.

That gave me chills when he said that. cant wait to see the new episode. This teaser got me super stoked.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
honestly I wasn't missing the RRR until THAT video... now I want it again LOL

253hawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":15bocd9t said:
Maybe because a few wankers were knocking his 'editing.' How can people enjoy the content when they feel they have to approach it like a self-proclaimed videographer? SMH...must be miserable trying to find entertainment. OTOH, looking at editing from a censuring perspective, maybe he's just being extra careful to remove anything similar to Christine Michael rapping about weed :)

He doesn't even do the editing, his buddy in Arizona does.

Latest posts