Root for Minny tomorrow

Crizilla

Reaction score
IF Seattle wins against SF plus a GB loss in one of their final 2 games, Seahawks can still get a first round bye

Rat

Reaction score
Not me. We're not beating the Niners next week anyway. Root for the Vikes to lose so we at least get the Eagles in the playoffs rather than the Saints.

balakoth

Reaction score
Rat":k3ispfpx said:
Not me. We're not beating the Niners next week anyway. Root for the Vikes to lose so we at least get the Eagles in the playoffs rather than the Saints.

You assume the Saints aren't getting a bye.. ?

Im guessing?

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
I’d prefer the Vikings to lose..let’s be honest, no chance we’re beating the niners..so I’d much rather play Philly.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Crizilla":32d68cpc said:
IF Seattle wins against SF plus a GB loss in one of their final 2 games, Seahawks can still get a first round bye

I’m disappointed and discouraged.

If we have to pray for help, what’s the point.

Ive finally come to the realization that we’re not playoff ready, and if I’m honest, not a playoff/championship team.

I’ll continue to hold onto hope, I’ll continue to root for my team but the loss to the 4 win Cards was a wake up call for me.

strohmin

Reaction score
LOL, we saw how much home field advantage helped us today..... They probably have a better chance of winning on the road.

94Smith

Reaction score
Why is there no chance you will beat the 49ers? I expect it will be a 50/50 game down to the last possession. 49ers haven’t been setting the world on fire lately . Pass rush has disappeared and our offensive line has struggled since we lost our Center . This is anyone’s game

Rat

Reaction score
94Smith":3oenijov said:
Why is there no chance you will beat the 49ers? I expect it will be a 50/50 game down to the last possession. 49ers haven’t been setting the world on fire lately . Pass rush has disappeared and our offensive line has struggled since we lost our Center . This is anyone’s game
You don't need to suck up to us.

94Smith

Reaction score
Rat":325hk3mg said:
94Smith":325hk3mg said:

I’m not. I think the Seahawks and fans overlooked the cardinals because you beat them so bad the first game . But the cards have been playing really well lately. Those were both tough wins for the 49ers. No way this team won’t be playing their best next week

strohmin

Reaction score
94Smith":2c338pvu said:

Well at least they are finding ways to win at a championship level instead of getting beat down by scrub teams and winning based off failures of other teams field goal kickers.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
94Smith":2lxsga62 said:

Because you guys lost Atlanta by one point really (I'm not counting that garbage time defensive touchdown on ST with three seconds to go).

Whereas we lost to our own BACKUP QUARTERBACK last year. Can you imagine you guys traded/released CJ Beathard or Mullens to Denver, you guys ended up playing him in Week 16, and that guy ended up winning!

This reminded me of a preseason game, and maybe it was our throwaway, but really when Cards' backup quarterback came in I expected a more respectable loss.

grizbob

Reaction score
So you're asking me to root for my ex-wife's team? Two words come to mind and it ain't thank you. :17:

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
94Smith":26hvz93k said:
Rat":26hvz93k said:
94Smith":26hvz93k said:

I’m not. I think the Seahawks and fans overlooked the cardinals because you beat them so bad the first game . But the cards have been playing really well lately. Those were both tough wins for the 49ers. No way this team won’t be playing their best next week

I appreciate the optimism and enthusiasm for a competitive, spirited game, but Pete just implied that Carson is done for the year. Without him, this team is toast, as would most any team that loses their 1200 yard back. Regardless, the defense has been overall poor even when healthy. It’s just not our year but it may be yours.

Mizak

Reaction score
Root for GB so Minny can be 6th seed and Hawks be 5th and kick the Eagles behind.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Go Vikings. Need them to win tomorrow. No way Packers lose to Detroit next week.

94Smith

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":57chy9iq said:
94Smith":57chy9iq said:
Rat":57chy9iq said:
94Smith":57chy9iq said:

I appreciate the optimism and enthusiasm for a competitive, spirited game, but Pete just implied that Carson is done for the year. Without him, this team is toast, as would most any team that loses their 1200 yard back. Regardless, the defense has been overall poor even when healthy. It’s just not our year but it may be yours.

I didn’t realize he was done. That sucks but there is no way this will not be a hard fought battle

hawk45

Reaction score
94Smith":3ooo5do1 said:
West TX Hawk":3ooo5do1 said:
94Smith":3ooo5do1 said:
Rat":3ooo5do1 said:

I didn’t realize he was done. That sucks but there is no way this will not be a hard fought battle

If you go with your backup QB you’ll win going away. Our D is helpless against them.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Rooting for Cousins. Maybe he can finally win on MNF.

Latest posts