Ron Rivera

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I know this might be premature because we are still Hurtt(ing) at DC, but with the firing of Rivera in Washington, what do ya'all think of him as a potential DC?

GemCity

Reaction score
I know this might be premature because we are still Hurtt(ing) at DC, but with the firing of Rivera in Washington, what do ya'all think of him as a potential DC?
I like Ron Rivera and I think he’d bring the “no frills” attitude we need to the defense.

I’d love to be on Hard Knocks with him around. F bombs galore 😂😂

getnasty

Reaction score
Dennis Allen would be the HC if fired I would look too. I'll pass on Riverboat Ron. I would also throw a bag at the Iowa DC. That guy always has a great D with mid talent.

Weadoption

Reaction score
He would definitely shift the focus to fixing the LB squad, which is needed. Would still need a new OC. Rivera not gonna build outside in that’s for sure.
I just don’t see Pete leaving on a 9-8 finish. He’s gonna hopium talk his upcoming meeting with Jody, which is probably fine for her given what is on her plate to sell the team in like a 2 yr window.

joeosprey

Reaction score
he would be a huge up grade over clint hurts again a circus clown would be a huge up grade