Richardson vs Levis

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Please, no. No to both. I hope we're not that dumb.

Not that this means much, but on Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller's show on Sirius XM radio yesterday, two University of Florida fans called in and said, Anthony Richardson? what are you talking about? we didn't think he was even a decent college quarterback.

Pat Kirwan made a good point, which was, when was the last time a mediocre college QB became a star in the NFL? The answer: Never. Has never happened.
I believe this is incorrect. Couldn't Tom Brady be considered a mediocre QB in college.

bileever

Reaction score
I believe this is incorrect. Couldn't Tom Brady be considered a mediocre QB in college.
From Wikipedia: Brady finished his career ranking third in Michigan history with 710 attempts and 442 completions, fourth with 5,351 yards and 62.3 completion percentage, and fifth with 35 touchdown passes.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Please, no. No to both. I hope we're not that dumb.

Not that this means much, but on Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller's show on Sirius XM radio yesterday, two University of Florida fans called in and said, Anthony Richardson? what are you talking about? we didn't think he was even a decent college quarterback.

Pat Kirwan made a good point, which was, when was the last time a mediocre college QB became a star in the NFL? The answer: Never. Has never happened.
Josh Allen was mediocre in college.