Richard Sherman tells press to "shut their mouth"

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
“I kept saying I’m going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to (Brady): ‘Please keep trying me. I’m going to take it from you.’ That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, ‘Oh, I’ll see you after game.’ Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.”

“They’re going to say, ‘What’s wrong? He threw two picks. Well, he should have thrown five picks. If Earl catches every one, then it’s a long day for him. People don’t understand. We’ve got great players out here. We’ve got great players in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle Seahawks have a lot of talent. People, they don’t look at the film. They don’t analyze anything. That’s why these analysts and commentators need to shut their mouth.”

Read more here: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... rylink=cpy

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
SNDavidson":3eo93flk said:
“I kept saying I’m going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to (Brady): ‘Please keep trying me. I’m going to take it from you.’ That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, ‘Oh, I’ll see you after game.’ Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.”

“They’re going to say, ‘What’s wrong? He threw two picks. Well, he should have thrown five picks. If Earl catches every one, then it’s a long day for him. People don’t understand. We’ve got great players out here. We’ve got great players in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle Seahawks have a lot of talent. People, they don’t look at the film. They don’t analyze anything. That’s why these analysts and commentators need to shut their mouth.”

Read more here: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... rylink=cpy

Real talk, my brotha!

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
My brotha, Sherman is MAAANNN! He brings it every down, my brotha, and he has the vision, my brotha, the skills, my brotha, the focus, my brotha, the speed, power, and intensity, my brotha, as well as the brains, my brotha! And my brotha talks a game as mean as he plays it!

One of my favorite 'Hawks in a long while. Keep it up, Sherm!