Bob Dave and Moore Nov 5th - Hollister - El Hombre Reminder

ivotuk

Reaction score
Reminder. I've been posting these in the Podcasts and VLogs Forum. And except for these podcasts from yesterday, I'll continue to post them there.

The benefits of the separate forum are that Podcasts and VLogs are available longer, as opposed to disappearing off the front page the first day or two. I don't know about anyone else, but i constantly find myself remembering something from a previous week's podcast that applies to a recent game, and go back to listen to it, if I can find it. Believe me, it's easier to find old pods on here.

Prior to moving to Podcasts and VLogs, I was getting several hundred clicks on these posts, indicating to me, that some people found them to be enjoyable.

So anyway, here's Bob, Dave and Moore from yesterday. They are my favorite group, as Dave Wyman is the best, has a fun attitude, and played the game. Jim Moore is kind of funny, in that Moronic Step Brother kind of way, but he doesn't take himself too seriously, and he has no problem laughing at himself. Bob on the other hand, has a HUGE ego, and thinks he's always right. Admittedly, he is, most of the time. Which can get really, really annoying. Especially when I think I'm right, and later, find out he was. Thank God he'll never know that.

As an example of what's so good about Bob, Dave and Moore, on a segment of El Hombre, they were bemoaning the loss of long, well written articles, with everything being "blurbs" now.

Jim Moore said as a teenage boy, he used to love Sports Illustrated, and would sit on his bed, waiting for the mail. "I would dash out of my bedroom, to the mailbox, to see if it was there!" To which Wyman replied "The Swimsuit Issue?"

BOB, DAVE AND MOORE - November 5, 2019 - Hour 1

The Seahawks waived rookie wide receiver Gary Jennings...what went wrong with Jennings in this offense?

After Jim mourns the end of Minshew-Mania in Jacksonville,

El Hombre joins the show to talk about the national perception of Russell Wilson, and more.

Then, is the Seahawks-49ers rivalry back? We listen to some sound from last season from Richard Sherman as the teams are set to face off this Monday.

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/category ... +and+Moore

BOB, DAVE AND MOORE - November 5, 2019 - Hour 2

John Clayton drops by the show to talk about what went wrong with Greg Jennings as the Seahawks cut the rookie wide receiver earlier today. Then, the Seahawks keep saying their pass rush will become better as the season progresses, why hasn't that happened yet? The guys then Sweep the Dial, including a cat crashing Monday Night Football.

BOB, DAVE AND MOORE - November 5, 2019 - Hour 3

The guys sit down with Seahawks tight end Jacob Hollister to talk about playing with both Russell Wilson and Tom Brady, being a twin, the differences between the Patriots and Seahawks, and more.

Then, is the Seahawks and 49ers rivalry officially back? The guys discuss before finding out What We Learned.

Podcasts and VLogs

viewforum.php?f=34

acer1240

Reaction score
El Hombre is fantastic for those who have never heard him.

Thanks for the links!

Latest posts