Rice out for the Season.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
w00t":2oi7t4sf said:
Did Carroll say that in the presser? Ididn't watch it. I was sayin' "I Formation" pound the rock.

Carroll said on one of those plays Wilson made the wrong read. He was supposed to hand it off to Lynch but kept it instead. It was Wilson's mistake, yet most people on this board only have hate for Bevell.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Don 't think Bevell called a good game or remotely adjusted to the Rams pass rush.
Don't hate though just think he had a bad day and somewhere lost #24's number, or any ability to adjust the protections for RW.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkFan72":13isg8aq said:
w00t":13isg8aq said:
Did Carroll say that in the presser? Ididn't watch it. I was sayin' "I Formation" pound the rock.

Carroll said on one of those plays Wilson made the wrong read. He was supposed to hand it off to Lynch but kept it instead. It was Wilson's mistake, yet most people on this board only have hate for Bevell.

Wilson's mistake or not, you have the best goal-line back in football .. and you're on the 1. Why in the hell are you running a read-option play out of the gun?

Bevell called that game last night like a 13 year old playing a random quick match game on Madden.

AgentDib

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3u9r5b7w said:
Kearse has already shown that he's capable of making some big plays, and those passes that get dropped ever so often?, that happens to ALL, not some, but ALL good Receivers , EVEN happened to Rice.......Both Sidney and Jerry.
I was a fan of Kearse when he was at UW and I am rooting for him to do well personally in addition to helping the Hawks, but you may be overstating things a bit here.

Kearse has 11 career receptions in the NFL after having played in 15 games. Consistency is of huge importance and he still has a lot of work left to do before he will have demonstrated anything. And while isolated drops here and there do happen to everybody, Kearse was well known for his drops at the UW as much as he was known for his receptions, to the degree that it led most of the draft scouting reports I saw this offseason. Whether it is fair or not, it is an area of perceived weakness and any mistakes on his part there will be scrutinized more closely than in a receiver who does not have the same history.