Ricardo Lockette - Has He Ever Said A Peep Since...

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Lockette was just here in Boise during the 12 Fest and he spoke a few times in the two days he appeared. Didn't talk about that moment, but was very sincere and confident that the Seahawks are coming back ready and able to make a good run at it again... I personally really liked the way he handled everything during his appearance in front of fans here in Boise... I have a new respect for him I think he deserves... :th2thumbs:

bandiger

Reaction score
keatonisballin":1vowxcaa said:
http://www.theplayerstribune.com/ricardo-lockette-super-bowl-interception/

He wrote a great article, respect. :th2thumbs:

Barthawk

Reaction score
keatonisballin":3uv3fzfq said:

Great read. 3/3 in the regular season running that play.. this is why we are fans and they coach and play.. they know what plays will work.. I didn't like the call at the time, but after listening to the highly paid professionals that have guided our team to the best record in the NFL the last three seasons, I changed my mind.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Barthawk":1kfedmm0 said:
keatonisballin":1kfedmm0 said:

Great read. 3/3 in the regular season running that play.. this is why we are fans and they coach and play.. they know what plays will work.. I didn't like the call at the time, but after listening to the highly paid professionals that have guided our team to the best record in the NFL the last three seasons, I changed my mind.

It was the worst call ever. This article doesn't change that.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Then he looked at me and said, “We’re going to get back there, and if we’re in that same position again, I’m going to throw you the ball again. We’re going to get it done. I trust you.”

That's it. Trade Wilson. :stirthepot:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2h382bp8 said:
Then he looked at me and said, “We’re going to get back there, and if we’re in that same position again, I’m going to throw you the ball again. We’re going to get it done. I trust you.”

That's it. Trade Wilson. :stirthepot:

No no no no no....we still have him for 1.5 mil....After this year dropkick him. :stirthepot:

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Collin Cowherd mad the point that any other QB with that personnel, in that same situation, still throws that pick. This was not a failure in execution. The defense recognized the play, sold out to stop it, and made a great play. We may have been 3 or 3 with the play but it still seems to me like a low risk call to run a play that takes the ball and the run pass decision out of Russ's hands so quickly. I don't think it was Lockette's fault at all. The only fault I find with Russell is that I truly believe a more veteran QB like Favre, Manning, or the guy on the other sideline would have es-hued the play call and run the beast.
I don't think it was any hawks fault. It was just a great read and reaction by the defense.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay I can sleep better now. Well done Lockette.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Great article and I'm glad Lockette shared his thoughts. Loved the conversation with Russell as well. I think Wilson has a monster year playing for a contract and shutting the doubters up. Going to be a fun year.

ps the right call was a keeper with Wilson and NOT a run with Lynch. No one says this but watching the play its true. :snack: