Reuben Foster Suspended two games.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
The last time IIRC I was the one who bumped his thread with the link and declared they should cut him.

In that instance I was obviously wrong.

This is the same woman-- the one who admitted on the stand that she made the whole thing up and was trying to end his career as retribution for breaking up with her.

Foster has been posting pictures on SM of him with a new GF, and referred to her as wifey material for traveling to Tampa with him.

The only version of what happened here that is tolerable is that the ex saw that and went to Tampa, and again is running the same game.

Even if he didn't hit her and she was who he was traveling with they should cut him for pure stupidity.

jmahon316

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1066690802842247169[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1066690389506224128[/tweet]

And it's official ladies and gents.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
jmahon316":34bv7r4k said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1066690802842247169[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1066690389506224128[/tweet]

And it's official ladies and gents.

Good Riddence

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Yep scratch all that. He's gone.

Now we get to watch fanbase roulette, in which a bunch of fanbases who said the 9ers were scum for keeping him start floating ideas of their team picking him up. :lol: :roll:

rlkats

Reaction score
I for one am glad the Niners cut him. Good job to the front office staff. Harbs and crew would have said “let’s see the process”. Only bad thing was, the waste of draft pics.

getnasty

Reaction score
Funny how many people were pissed when we didn't pick this guy. Somehow might be a worse pick then McDowell.

Jville

Reaction score
All the more reason to trade that 2019 1st round pick away for latter round picks.

chris98251

Reaction score
These guys, Lawrance Phillips another very much like Foster with a lot of the same type of history concerning DV, ruined his career and finally ended up in prison.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Popeyejones":w8d8rhqh said:
The last time IIRC I was the one who bumped his thread with the link and declared they should cut him.

This is the same woman-- the one who admitted on the stand that she made the whole thing up and was trying to end his career as retribution for breaking up with her.

Foster has been posting pictures on SM of him with a new GF, and referred to her as wifey material for traveling to Tampa with him.

The only version of what happened here that is tolerable is that the ex saw that and went to Tampa, and again is running the same game.

Even if he didn't hit her and she was who he was traveling with they should cut him for pure stupidity.

Good job blaming the victim.

Because a victim has never been coerced into recanting her statement before. Pathetic. :34853_doh:

SF49r

Reaction score
Glad we cut this trash, welcome to the raiders Foster

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawknation2018":1b19q492 said:
Popeyejones":1b19q492 said:

Good job blaming the victim.

Because a victim has never been coerced into recanting her statement before. Pathetic. :34853_doh:
.... but but but he is a “good player” so he gets a pass!

SF49r

Reaction score
He was having a terrible season any way. Outplayed by a 5th round pick last year and a 3rd round pick rookie. Also always getting injured.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SF49r":367xr6jv said:
He was having a terrible season any way. Outplayed by a 5th round pick last year and a 3rd round pick rookie. Also always getting injured.
If it was an assault it’s a horrible thing... as for the Niners it’s probably a blessing in disguise to dump this guy now as he cannot stop being a dumbass off the field, plus his injury history.

SF49r

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2nut5yvc said:
SF49r":2nut5yvc said:
If it was an assault it’s a horrible thing... as for the Niners it’s probably a blessing in disguise to dump this guy now as he cannot stop being a dumbass off the field, plus his injury history.
Yeah glad the team swallowed their pride and cut his ass. I protected him the last DV case but not this one, this guy is just stuck on stupid. Also Fred Warner has played very well in his place and he has a much better head on his shoulders. Good riddance.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
The last situation there was reasonable suspicion that the accusation was made up. The reason this case is different (strictly NFL speaking, not legally), besides the fact that there is no catfight video providing reasonable evidence that the injuries were not caused by him, is that he was given strict instructions to follow which he failed to do. He remained in contact with her, and he was obviously forbidden to do so.

Now the wild speculation time! I’m thinking the pics of the other girl flared up jealousy from Ennis, so she calls him, he stupidly meets with her (at the team hotel, which of course is forbidden by the team), and they are back to their domestic spiraling.

Btw, for the record I knew he was doomed as soon as he started posting pictures of that model. In his situation you’ve got to stick to professionals for “relationships.” You know, Ladies of the Night.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Honestly, the whole thing is fishy to me.

I don't know if he's guilty or not, but at this point from strictly a football perspective, I don't care.

They had to let him go. Even if he didn't do it, how the hell is the same woman that falsely accused you in the freakin team hotel of an away game the night before the game? How are you even with her on her floor?

They got into a verbal altercation about a month ago in SC as well. STAY AWAY YOU MORON.

Even if he's never laid a hand on her, he is an idiot for putting himself in that position.

Richard Sherman I think said it best (and that's a sentence I never thought I'd utter).

“It’s what they had to do,” Sherman said. “I think the organization has handled the situation as best they could. Obviously been patient and deliberate and understanding of who Reuben is and what kind of heart he has.

“But it’s a really compromising situation for the team, repeatedly. So, you understand the decision the organization has to make, after repeated offenses.”

toffee

Reaction score
I suspect Reuben will be back in the league for another go if he maintain his health and conditioning; but he will never fulfill his football potential.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
getnasty":2qlje5tr said:
Funny how many people were pissed when we didn't pick this guy. Somehow might be a worse pick then McDowell.

...but can he ride an ATV?

...too soon?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":226m9zy1 said:
Honestly, the whole thing is fishy to me.

I don't know if he's guilty or not, but at this point from strictly a football perspective, I don't care.

They had to let him go. Even if he didn't do it, how the hell is the same woman that falsely accused you in the freakin team hotel of an away game the night before the game? How are you even with her on her floor?

They got into a verbal altercation about a month ago in SC as well. STAY AWAY YOU MORON.

Even if he's never laid a hand on her, he is an idiot for putting himself in that position.

Richard Sherman I think said it best (and that's a sentence I never thought I'd utter).

“It’s what they had to do,” Sherman said. “I think the organization has handled the situation as best they could. Obviously been patient and deliberate and understanding of who Reuben is and what kind of heart he has.

“But it’s a really compromising situation for the team, repeatedly. So, you understand the decision the organization has to make, after repeated offenses.”
I agree with most of your post, but your first sentence bugs me.

What smells fishy?

You pretty much said the guy is an idiot that has trouble making good decisions, doesn’t it begin and end there?