QB Watson suspended 6 games

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Media leaked a report that the Browns would get Garoppolo if the suspension was 12 or more games. If I’m them I bring in Jimmy G.

keasley45

Reaction score
He should have just had sex with a trafficked woman, in a brothel, in a strip center next to a kiddie joint like Robert Craft did. That way he would have gotten off with a slap on the wrist and a public apology... Charges dropped.

You don't show up to a BROTHEL and get caught the first time you do it.

But cool. American 'justice' has been served.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thankfully this decision is now made and the freaking media can stop making it a big part of every football discussion.

Should have been a year and it should have been a $10 million fine.

He's a sick F POS and doesn't deserve any sympathy.

W

Welshers

Thankfully this decision is now made and the freaking media can stop making it a big part of every football discussion.

Should have been a year and it should have been a $10 million fine.

He's a sick F POS and doesn't deserve any sympathy.
Absolutely pathetic this guy gets 11 games after 24+ accusations?!?!?! And Trevor Bauer got 2 years over 1??? This is insane

ivotuk

Reaction score
MIKE SALK

Hour 4-Deshaun Watson suspension update and Brock Huard

Breaking-Deshaun Watson will only be suspended eleven games and fined $5 million. Apparently, Deshaun Watson was willing to pay whatever fines (per Jeremy Fowler) they wanted to get on the field quicker and the NFL let that happen. The NFL always manages to get this stuff wrong.

Brock Huard joins the show to discuss Steve Levy's comments that the Broncos will be the winner of the Russell Wilson trade down the road. Plus, another edition of Ranked.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Oh good another edition of "ranked", because I need to know which dennys' platters mike likes best. That's why I tune in to sports radio.

11 and 5m is a joke.

Should have give him 0 games and fined him 250 million. That would be justice he would feel. Instead he gets vacation and barely loses any money the way the disgusting, enabling Browns structured his contract.

I feel like an idiot because I've felt sorry for that franchise and their fans since they lost their team to Baltimore. Hell with that though. Filthy poorly run organization.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Having not read the entire thread, has anyone in here picked up on which team the Browns will be playing in their 12th game of the season, the game in which Watson will be eligible to play in following his 11-game suspension? The Houston Texans.

Is there any chance that Goodell was taking a peek at the schedule when he made is decision or is it just a random coincidence, like Russell's first game for his new team is against his old team, and Baker Mayfield's first game for his new team is against his old one.

Conspiracy theories, anyone?