Rant Warning: Luck v. Wilson

Smellyman

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3nz2qcnt said:
WilsonMVP":3nz2qcnt said:
Hasselbeck":3nz2qcnt said:
(By the way I can't wait for the board to melt down when Luck wins the MVP award this year)

He has zero chance if Manning is healthy. Manning has played 2 less games and is averaging more TDs per game and at the same yardage per game with less turnovers

We shall see.

At this rate, Luck is your favorite IMO.

board may melt down.

you will be all tingly in the bathing suit area.

lobohawk

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":39nz1flv said:
Hasselbeck":39nz1flv said:
(By the way I can't wait for the board to melt down when Luck wins the MVP award this year)

He has zero chance if Manning is healthy. Manning has played 2 less games and is averaging more TDs per game and at the same yardage per game with less turnovers

And even less if you include Rivers, who's playing the best at the QB position right now while having more team injury issues.

Luck will have great stats by the end of the year, just based on having the weakest schedule. Fantasy owners for the win. Very reminiscent of the Patriots' great years as the AFC East was so weak.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
In the end rant or no rant , people will believe what they believe. No amount of logic or common sense or even statistical proof will alter perceptions. Our guy is short therefor the taller guy is better. Whatever!

This whole debate is becoming tedious, we know Russell is elite and can point to the W column. Luck is undoubtedly a very good QB. Who is better? Does kinda depend on the flavour you prefer doesn't it. Our guy is more careful with the ball and has more Ws, their guy has more passing yardage on a team that is weak at running the ball. Both can carry their team on their back when needed. Pick your poison. In the end who really cares? We are used to our guys being disrespected anyway, chill my brother.

I prefer the Ws. Frankly the experts are starting to recognize their bias is unsustainable.