July has them at 14-8. (3rd best)

.349 BA with Bases Loaded.

2nd Most runs with Bases Loaded.

2nd Most PA with Bases loaded.

3.74 ERA Pre-All Star Break

4.76 ERA Post

Crizilla

Reaction score
Dang, imagine if they didn't completely crap the bed in June. Is the Kelenic injury a blessing in disguise? Is Marlow for real? Can Ford continue contributing? Will Julio come up in the clutch?

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Dang, imagine if they didn't completely crap the bed in June. Is the Kelenic injury a blessing in disguise? Is Marlow for real? Can Ford continue contributing? Will Julio come up in the clutch?
Its weird because someone said they have .667 win % when Kelenic does not play. I have not fact checked that and rn I am too tired to do that. I do think if so, its just random rn.

Marlowe I will wait and see. Everyone swore Jose was the next Altuve(even Seattle Sports guy) said this was possible. Jose has trended way down.

With Julio? Super clutch last yr. Not clutch this yr. I think teams adapted and he has to adapt back in yr 3. I also think Santana helped him last yr.

balakoth

Reaction score
Its weird because someone said they have .667 win % when Kelenic does not play. I have not fact checked that and rn I am too tired to do that. I do think if so, its just random rn.

Marlowe I will wait and see. Everyone swore Jose was the next Altuve(even Seattle Sports guy) said this was possible. Jose has trended way down.

With Julio? Super clutch last yr. Not clutch this yr. I think teams adapted and he has to adapt back in yr 3. I also think Santana helped him last yr.
Yeah Wong has sucked.. but Jose as he creeps up to the same AB count isn't looking much better... at least more clutch I guess? Or its even at this point.

Marlow.. looks decent so far.. but its all about consistency at this point..

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Yeah Wong has sucked.. but Jose as he creeps up to the same AB count isn't looking much better... at least more clutch I guess? Or its even at this point.

Marlow.. looks decent so far.. but its all about consistency at this point..
Yea need a 2B imo.

stack55

Reaction score
Fernandez looks lost, Julio been getting on base but not
clutch. Marlowe looking good.

Latest posts