Ramsey on DK I was brought here to stop guys like him

sutz

Reaction score
Appyhawk":2pjrgriq said:
I must have missed something early during the game yesterday. I saw DK do better than 1/4 and was keeping track of the play by play. Can't remember seeing Ramsey's name as the defending playmaker at all. Did he get hurt, or was he just a no show?
I think he had a great game. CBs can be like O-linemen, when they do their job well their name doesn't get called much. ;)

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
As I recall we only threw to DK with Ramsey covering 1 time. Ramsey knocked the ball away and then barked at our sideline. We were motioning DK to the other side practically every play or putting him in the slot.

misfit

Reaction score
No dk had a catch on ramsey over the middle

scutterhawk

Reaction score
KinesProf":3q9t4xpd said:
I don't mind that at all. Ramsey backs up his talk big time.

The next level of DK's upwards trajectory is to win this matchup from time to time. He got Gilmore and Slay this year, but Ramsey is different.
Playing against Ramsey will only IMPROVE DK's play, and will only make him a MUCH BETTER Receiver because of the experience....Iron sharpens Iron. :stirthepot:

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
DK had one reception for a first down vs Ramsey. I like that we moved him away and also Russ went to him. Ramsey may talk abut the handshake between the 2 they showed at the end shows the respect. It was funny seeing the ref standing there on "alert" thinking he would need to separate them.

ttown0026

Reaction score
I really liked how Seattle motioned DK to the opposite side. One play I remember he got single coverage and Russ missed him on the deep bomb. I'd love to see more of this. I also really liked when they lined Lockett and DK on the left side, and used DK's speed to open up the underneath route for Lockett. Very good designs.