Rams rip city

Erebus

Reaction score
Polaris":13uf713x said:
RedAlice":13uf713x said:
HawkGA":13uf713x said:
Maybe keeping Fisher is part of the master plan to suck so that fans stop watching and he can move.

I'm beginning to believe this is true. Part of his proposal is to complain about not being supported by fans in StL. Same thing Georgia did to LA when she moved them to StL.

It's a common and underhanded tactic. Clay Bennett did that with the Sonics during their last years in Seattle. Tank the team to drive down attendance to "prove" that a relocation was necessary.

Frankly I think the Rams are a natural fit to move to LA, but that doesn't mean I like the tactics the Ram's owner is using.

Rachel Phelps, the owner of the Cleveland Indians, did the same thing when she hired Lou Brown.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1ewe6vub said:
RedAlice":1ewe6vub said:
Nice, Chris.
Yep, Chris was correct. Must be an old guy or something. :D

Well I also remember Merlin Olsen before he was a big nice guy on Little House on the Prairie also.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":3lq0rr18 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3lq0rr18 said:
RedAlice":3lq0rr18 said:
Nice, Chris.
Yep, Chris was correct. Must be an old guy or something. :D

Well I also remember Merlin Olsen before he was a big nice guy on Little House on the Prairie also.
One of the members of the Fearsome Foursome and a helluva player. Pretty good color commentator on NBC after retirement too.

Fearsome Foursome were:
Deacon Jones
Roosevelt Grier
Lamar Lundy
Merlin Olsen

Rambitious

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":22oafmo0 said:
RedAlice":22oafmo0 said:
......Blue/White Throwbacks..........
:th2thumbs:

Bonus points if you can name this guy wearing that beautiful blue and white uni without looking it up (you gotta be honest!).......
12943499 113704415849

Jack Snow.