QB John Rhys Plumlee UCF

Chawker

Reaction score
John Rhys Plumlee UCF 6'0 200

The Seahawks have him coming in on a top 30 visit. So I went and watched some tape on this kid. And Seahawks are on to a jem with Plumlee. He has good vision down field and he throws the ball with little effort. Plumlee is a true dual threat QB, he has to be the fastest QB in college football. Also played baseball at UCF, a dual sports guy.

I watched tape on Jovon Baker WR from UCF and I was impressed with his abilities catching the ball and today on the Seahawks page it popped up the 30 visit and Plumlee was on it so I watch ed some tape and hes worth a look. Good QB !

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
John Rhys Plumlee UFC 6'0 200

The Seahawks have him coming in on a top 30 visit. So I went and watched some tape on this kid. And Seahawks are on to a jem with Plumlee. He has good vision down field and he throws the ball with little effort. Plumlee is a true dual threat QB, he has to be the fastest QB in college football. Also played baseball at UFC, a dual sports guy.

I watched tape on Jovon Baker WR from UFC and I was impressed with his abilities catching the ball and today on the Seahawks page it popped up the 30 visit and Plumlee was on it so I watch ed some tape and hes worth a look. Good QB !
So he's like 1/2" taller than our former dual threat QB?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Interesting. Kind of McGough-esque.

I'd wager they're also getting info on Javon Baker and Tylan Grable.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
He also played both football and baseball for Ole Miss prior to playing at UCF. He plays centerfield. Interesting.

DirectMessage

Reaction score
Interesting dude. Kind of reminds me of Jake Locker, but doesn't overthrow his receivers high.

chris98251

Reaction score
I would take a look if his agent isn't a baseball guy, been there done that.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Oh...Its John Rhys Plumlee. I thought you were talking about Gimli from Lord of the Rings. Gimli would probably be a good RB/FB but QB? Probably not.

chris98251

Reaction score
Oh...Its John Rhys Plumlee. I thought you were talking about Gimli from Lord of the Rings. Gimli would probably be a good RB/FB but QB? Probably not.
True, Too Short can't see over the line and would not use middle of the field.