QB Carson Strong waived

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
Carson Strong recently waived off Arizona PS, is in Seattle for a tryout.

chrispy

Reaction score
3 way competition this off-season... all that's left is to determine the 3....

sutz

Reaction score
Geez, guys. Does it hurt that much to type QB in your post? I had to google him. :LOL:

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
I loved this kid out of Reno. Thought he had a TON of potential and wanted the Hawks to draft him or sign as FA. Hope he sticks!

sutz

Reaction score
Hmmm, could obviate the need to draft a QB high, maybe?

Jville

Reaction score
Interesting visit. However, I wonder about that right knee. Never-the-less, could be a productive understudy for Geno.

Broadway Joe comes to mind as someone who overcame a serious knee injury and went on to have success. Even won a storybook Superbowl as I recall.

chris98251

Reaction score
Interesting visit. However, I wonder about that right knee. Never-the-less, could be a productive understudy for Geno.

Broadway Joe comes to mind as someone who overcame a serious knee injury and went on to have success. Even won a storybook Superbowl as I recall.
He was much tougher them people give him credit for, his knees were a mess, held together with bailing wire and duct tape look at the braces he had to wear and he could hardly walk even then.

sutz

Reaction score
They need to evaluate multiple options even if they decide to pick a QB in draft. Both Geno and Lock will be unrestricted FAs after this season.
Indeed. Nothing wrong with bringing him in now. If he passes physical/workout he could be put on a futures contract early in the signing period to kind of lock him in to prove himself next off-season. Meanwhile, if there is a QB they like in the draft, nothing to say they shouldn't take him.

After all, Geno is not under contract for next year yet, either. ;)

Spohawks

Reaction score
Watch some tape on him and tell me thats not the closest version of Tom Brady you have ever seen.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He was much tougher them people give him credit for, his knees were a mess, held together with bailing wire and duct tape look at the braces he had to wear and he could hardly walk even then.
Wasn't his SB win before the knees went?