Public Transportation in Frisco

non-prophet.org

Reaction score
I'm headed to the Hawks game in S.F., was wondering if you guys have use the public transportation in the area. Can you get to the stadium? Is it efficient? Thanks

OP
OP
N

non-prophet.org

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":xzz2qdsb said:
Really dude?

Sometimes you gotta visit enemy territory to figure shit out--no one will ever know.

http://www.49ers.com/stadium/directions.html

I took one for the team--haven't felt this dirty since my last visit to Adelita's.
Thanks for the link, but was looking for personal experience with it. Sometimes public transportation can be a major pain.

Largent80

Reaction score
When we had a large group from this site meet up in SF a bunch of us hired a private "cab/limo" to take us to that dump of a stadium. There is a large group of Hawk fans tailgating there.

OP
OP
N

non-prophet.org

Reaction score
Largent80":g42xj4mg said:
When we had a large group from this site meet up in SF a bunch of us hired a private "cab/limo" to take us to that dump of a stadium. There is a large group of Hawk fans tailgating there.
perfect. always down for a ho down before the game

Renohawk

Reaction score
No, Bart does not take you right to the stadium area, but you can get off at Glen Park station and have about a 3.5 mile walk from there.

OP
OP
N

non-prophet.org

Reaction score
Renohawk":2sqy9ch3 said:
No, Bart does not take you right to the stadium area, but you can get off at Glen Park station and have about a 3.5 mile walk from there.
we would be sitting ducks walking that far. :)

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
There are plenty of buses that go right from each BART station to Candlestick. I took it last year when we played in San Fran.

Largent80

Reaction score
When we were there in 2009 we had a blast tearing up the city all day Saturday and and sat. night. we had these Seahawks Rock stickers made and put them everywhere. Myster Matt actually climbed up a tall billboard at 2 a.m. and put one right on Singltarys face on that sign.

OP
OP
N

non-prophet.org

Reaction score
Largent80":1oi5h4u9 said:
When we were there in 2009 we had a blast tearing up the city all day Saturday and and sat. night. we had these Seahawks Rock stickers made and put them everywhere. Myster Matt actually climbed up a tall billboard at 2 a.m. and put one right on Singltarys face on that sign.
thats great. singletary is as big of a douche as harbaugh. weeell, maybe not.

Hawks46

Reaction score
SF might have the best and easiest to use public transportation of any major US city.

The BART is a good bet to get almost anywhere, but the buses are simple and easy as well. We took a bus right to the stadium last time we were there.

The only problem you might run into is that the BART seems to be on strike every other week down there lately. Make backup plans just in case.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Largent80":324b02jv said:

I noticed in Houston that Matt's climbing is in direct relation to his alcohol consumption. My rental car would never be the same. Uncanny observation on my part.