Predict the Hawks next move

What do you think the Hawks will do next?

• Resign Alan Branch

Votes: 69 61.6%
  • Cut Clemons

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Cut Rice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sign Richard Seymour

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Sign John Abraham

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Sign Charles Woodson

Votes: 6 5.4%

• Total voters

KK84

Reaction score
For whatever reason, i have a feeling a Flynn trade will happen, but not until shortly before or during the draft.

Hawks46

Reaction score
We sign Seymour to a vet minimum deal.

Then we trade Flynn to Jacksonville for this year's 1st rounder and next year's 2nd rounder.

After that we sign either Fitzpatrick or Kolb after he's cut.

Seriously, the way this offseason's going, I'm only being partly sarcastic.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Trade Russell Wilson for a 7th round pick. Start Matt Flynn.

kendog2639

Reaction score
sedrick ellis or seymore in a few days will likely be next move.... i dont see us trading flynn anytime soon!! i hope oak jumps into the sweepstakes bc i think that might actually work with a trade there cause there in need of qb!! that and there gm was in gb when they drafted flynn, kinda makes sense to me!!!!
lets hope they pull it off, only problem being is oak dont give up draft picks easily cause they lost some due to carson

OP
OP
The Yugoslavian

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Branch was my vote, and it seems the vast majority of is agree. It seems Oh so obvious right? This FO never does the obvious though so we shall see

NYCoug

Reaction score
Take the DNA samples of Ndamukong Suh that Cliff Avril obtained before leaving Detroit, as per the agreement in his new contract with the Hawks. Then, clone Suh and sign him for a futures contract as an unknown Cameroonian Giant named Kamala... I mean, Houseof Athousandspears.

In all seriousness, I voted re-sign Branch. He was a beast against the Redskins and overall he's been solid for the Hawks. Shouldn't be too expensive either.

j hawk

Reaction score
I think the boys are done in FA. Their next move will be swapping 2nd rd picks with JAX giving them Flynn. Then we get the best player available at #34.

NYCoug

Reaction score
j hawk":g4y1oasy said:
I think the boys are done in FA. Their next move will be swapping 2nd rd picks with JAX giving them Flynn. Then we get the best player available at #34.

Tumblr lqanu9fjAt1qg40aro1 500

Decimation

Reaction score
Cut Obo to free up some cap room.

That's all I can really think of. I don't see us making anymore splashes in free agency. Maybe restructure Miller or Rice? I don't know or care, I just want to win a damn superbowl and be able to re-sign some of our best players in the coming years, (Wilson, Thomas, Sherman, Okung, etc.)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Sign Branch.

Honestly, I'm surprised Bradley hasn't brought him in and tried to lure him to Jacksonville. Or maybe he has, but Alan Branch doesn't garner any media attention.

Latest posts