Potentially bad news...(Saints to wear gold pants)

OrFan

Reaction score
I just hope they are wearing their gold colored adult diapers for when they shit their pants.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
well obviously I don't know everything, but where I come from, shiny gold pants aren't exactly the recognized standard for bad asses. I'm thinking clowns, genies, MC Hammer, yoga instructors, cheerleaders, magicians and game show hosts

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
It's hard for me to put into words how little I care about what color pants the Saints wear tomorrow

summersknight

Reaction score
ivotuk":q8lqldwt said:
Wow, we are really in their heads. They can't game plan for the Seahawks so instead they throw superstition after superstition at the game. This tells me that as soon as they get down, they will fold.

Sports has a psychological element.

rigelian

Reaction score
summersknight":3m7a1pgs said:
ivotuk":3m7a1pgs said:
Wow, we are really in their heads. They can't game plan for the Seahawks so instead they throw superstition after superstition at the game. This tells me that as soon as they get down, they will fold.

Sports has a psychological element.

It looks and smells desperate. I've never heard of a team engaging in so much superstitious claptrap in my life. What's next a Ouji board? I think the Seahawks and the Clink are completely and totally in their head.

stack55

Reaction score
I look good when I play golf too.......until I swing.

zhawk

Reaction score
maybe they could win if they wore no pants at all. it could save on lower body injuries or tackles. and the refs could flag us for hits to the head. yes.... i'm drinking.