please please please...

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
do not lose this game... As a life long 'Hawks fan in Iowa I could not handle the repercussions of a million cheese heads and stupidity they would spew, it's bad enough leading up to said game.

Thanks,

CJ

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":27ssw9gu said:
do not lose this game... As a life long 'Hawks fan in Iowa I could not handle the repercussions of a million cheese heads and stupidity they would spew, it's bad enough leading up to said game.

Thanks,

CJ

teams win and teams loose. it's only a game. you would get over it.....[in time....]. now, if you were in four successive SB's and lost...i am not sure if you would ever get over that.

ptisme

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":1cv4vwml said:

Thanks,

CJ
You have a cheesehead problem down in Iowa?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'll do what I can CJ, but I can't promise anything. I am but one man.

Chawks1

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":3oh9tl6r said:

Thanks,

CJ

CJ as a 12 that will be at the game I will bring my best!

OP
OP
DJ_CJ

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
ptisme":enoyut3o said:
DJ_CJ":enoyut3o said:
Almost as bad as the Bear problem.
That's really not been a problem this century.....

Its quiet now, but win one game/enter into a new season they are the best team in the universe.

ptisme

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":qq8iw11p said:
ptisme":qq8iw11p said:
DJ_CJ":qq8iw11p said:

Its quiet now, but win one game/enter into a new season they are the best team in the universe.
Yeah, Viking fans are a bit more insufferable.. At least the Bears fans know how to shut up when their season is over...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":1l0vdh5w said:

Thanks,

CJ

i literally live 5 minutes from Hudson, WI. I can see their damned green and gold painted garages from my house. it will be a tough 3 weeks if the Hawks dont win

ptisme

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2oye2p7n said:
DJ_CJ":2oye2p7n said:

Thanks,

CJ

i literally live 5 minutes from Hudson, WI. I can see their damned green and gold painted garages from my house. it will be a tough 3 weeks if the Hawks dont win
I don't think so.... We have a ton of respect for the Seahawks..... IF you were a Viking or Bear fan and we beat you in the NFCCG however.....

Uncle Si

Reaction score
oh im not worried about having it purposefully shoved in my face... its more that i will be surrounded by Packer fans preparing to play in a Super Bowl the Hawks could be in.

Vikings fans are the absolute worst. i always enjoy the annual Viking hype parade that ends dashed at the feet of the Packers... every year. Has any one rivalry ever been owned by one team that doesnt even acknowledge the other as a rival?

ptisme

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1p0h783n said:
oh im not worried about having it purposefully shoved in my face... its more that i will be surrounded by Packer fans preparing to play in a Super Bowl the Hawks could be in.

Vikings fans are the absolute worst. i always enjoy the annual Viking hype parade that ends dashed at the feet of the Packers... every year. Has any one rivalry ever been owned by one team that doesnt even acknowledge the other as a rival?
Pats Dolphins?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
ptisme":1wbsx70a said:
DJ_CJ":1wbsx70a said:
ptisme":1wbsx70a said:
DJ_CJ":1wbsx70a said:

Yeah, Viking fans are a bit more insufferable.. At least the Bears fans know how to shut up when their season is over...
Fricken fair weather Broncos fans are the worst! We put them in their place twice this year and they still talked crap to me. Not the fun $h*t talking either, the " if you say another stupid thing to me I'm going to kick your ass." I do not like to fight either but they are unbearable

ptisme

Reaction score
Then there's the Cowboys fans... Not only do they talk smack but they have this air of superiority in doing so... "America's team" blah blah blah.....

frosted21

Reaction score
ptisme":u1a6h4jw said:
Then there's the Cowboys fans... Not only do they talk smack but they have this air of superiority in doing so... "America's team" blah blah blah.....

^ It's almost like you just described Packer fans...

ptisme

Reaction score
frosted21":259jjmtk said:
ptisme":259jjmtk said:

^ It's almost like you just described Packer fans...
Really? LOL.... We always do hate people that are just like us don't we?